I like to run and also like listening to music. I cannot imagine my runs without the walkman (now MP3 player) with me. I take my favorite songs with me. Music just makes me feel good, energized and motivated. Do you like to listen to music during normal activities? What’s your song for run?

Oh yes. I like music and have always something around me playing those nice songs. I agree with you that music makes people feel energized and motivated. It must be something in our genes. Well, I like many bands. One of my favorites is AC/DC. I have all of their albums and when Angus Young and the guys rock, they move mountains! I just love it!

I have a really hard time running while listening to music for some reason, I like to hear myself breathe. I like all kinds of music, but when I work out I usually listen to hip-hop like Jay-Z since all his stuff is about comin up in the world, pumps me up lol. Then my secret weapon is R.Kelly's - The World's Greatest, that one usually pushes me to go the extra bit :D