I like music. It has always been a part of my life and I listen to music everywhere I go. In a car, at home, even at the office. I don’t let it interfere with my work, of course, but still it is there. Are there any running songs? I would like to listen to music while I am running.

I am not aware of any songs specially designed for running. Any music you like and feel motivating will do. Get yourself a good MP3 player, a pair of earphones and off you go. The party can begin. There is an old Status Quo hit remake related to running. The original song was named “Rockin’ All Over The World”. Many years later they adjusted the lyrics slightly and published it under name “Running All Over The World”. It was made for some special running event but I can’t recall the exact time or date.

I think any song from the Rocky soundtracks would qualify as a running song, I mean it will definitely get you in the mood to run or workout or do something.

Trail Running Blog

I don't think there are songs made just for running. You should listen whatever you like, it doesn't matter is it fast or slow as long as you like it. Also, a good thing is to get your MP3 player full with lot sorts of music so you could change it along the way.

I like electronic music... because it is energetic.
I just have to make sure the rhythm is not too fast cos that makes me speed too fast 8O

I too love listening to music when running. That way I get caught up in music and don't think much about whether I am tired or not.

I never listen to any soft music, I love dance music as it always gets me going.

one song that i listen to whenever i run is hammerhead by the offspring.Of course an old stand-by you could use is the chariots of fire theme

I have a long list of songs i run and lift to, here's just a few:
-"No Easy Way Out"- Robert Tepper (best song to start/end a workout too!)
-"Adrenaline"- 12 Stones
-"B.O.B."- Outkast
-"Blood Brothers"- Papa Roach
-"Boom"- P.O.D.
-"Burn In My Light"- Mercy Drive
-"The Champion in Me"- 3 Doors Down
-"Cliffs Of Dover"- Eric Johnson (instrumental)
-"End of the World" - Armor for Sleep
-"Eye of the Tiger"- Survivor
-"Gonna Fly Now"- Bill Conti
-"Heart of A Champion" - Nelly
-"Hey Driver"- Lucky Boys Confusion
-"I'm Me" - Lil Wayne
-"I Don't Wanna Stop"- Ozzy Osbourne
-"Live to Win"- Paul Stanley
-"Machinehead"- Bush
-"Never Gonna Stop"- Rob Zombie

Thats just a few that work really well for me when i run. I know many of them are not the normal kind of music many of you listen to, but trust me, they are very motivating once you get out there.

Packman by Ed Rush and Optical.
may be too fast 8)

"Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner" by Iron Maiden :cool:

Hard Rock/Metal gets my blood pumping. Sometimes too much so, because I find myself running faster and burning out more quickly. It definitely comes down to a matter of personal preference. I like anything that will get me to zone out so I don't even realize I'm running, and before I know it, I'm done.

Scooter - Forever ("keep me running") (hehe)
Progressive Dance! - All sorts of upbeat types. PUMPED!

please send this guy a donation if you like him. ...It's too bad he didn't post his 'trancequility' mixes.

I like to listen to songs which cheers me up :) Especially Reggae. Happy songs makes me feel much better when running.

V funny. .
it depends upon your choice ....i think your favorite song should be your no 1 choice...