I need to download and burn new music for the gym. I need suggestions. Anthing classic rock, pop, country, etc. The only requirement is it have a good beat not to slow. And no bad language. :nono: Title and artist if you have it would be great. Thanks.

Dancin' Queen- Sorry I do not know the artist. It is disco

Also... Come on Eileen- again, I do not know the artist.

Is this for your headphones or to play over the PA?

ABBA and Dexy's Midnight Runners.

There goes opera.... :P

Deb, give us some ideas to what plays there typically - specific songs, etc. That might help us come up with stuff (we don't want to give you stuff you already play).

Over the PA. For 5 years we have allowed music on a first come first serve basis as long as it wasn't offensive. Too many issues so we ware gonna now control it ourselves.

Cream- White Room or Badge

Rush - Limelight or Working Man

Stevie Ray Vaughan- Pride and Joy, Crossfire

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

So that leaves out 2 Live Crew?

We have nothing. I am making CD's as we previously had radio or members CD's. So it's wide open. some excellent suggestions so far, please keep them coming.

R.E.M. - Orange Crush, Stand.

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall, part 2 (the Korn cover is pretty faithful to the original, but is a bit longer).

Aerosmith - Walk This Way, Back In The Saddle.

Living Colour - Cult of Personality.

There are some licensing issues you may want to consider
/just sayin'

There are some licensing issues you may want to consider:
/just sayin'

I just said I'm braindead. :x I just plan on using original CD's or paying to download and then burn. Is that gonna get me in jail??? 8O I can't do jeeves this morning, I just can't. :|

Deb,

You should have your sista MW mix you some CD's...man is she good at it!

She probably could voice in herself as DJ with your gym name and any specials you are running..she has done this before.

I am listening to one now that has a blues song called Home...I forget the artist.. It has one heck of a beat that is great to run on the mill with..and pumps me up for bench presses.... Wana look at my abbs?

Is that gonna get me in jail???

If you do not pay and you get caught, you can be sued. Beware, the fines are pretty steep -- sometimes thousands of dollars.

You're being difficult. :P