Hi!

Thank you for anyone who is taking their time to read this.

I just have a few questions.. I started birth control about a month ago, i started my second pack last night. My OB said to use protection for the first month or so if I was planning on sex. I hadn't planned on it, but it did on Friday, April 5th. I had irregular periods all of the time, so I never know exactly when its coming, I've been on & off of it since about March 28th & sort of stopped April 5th. But I'm still somewhat spotting. When my boyfriend & I had sex, he didn't wear a condom or pull out..

I know it's still soon. But I was just curious if anyone knew if I could possibly be pregnant? Or get pregnant? I heard sperm lives for 5 days inside of you. But I'm still spotting? So i don't know if that effects anything. I have missed 2 pills, but both times that I did. I doubled up the next day.

Can anyone talk to me? & maybe tell me anything that they know of?

It would mean SO much to me!

Thank you soooo much(:

Hi there I wish someone could help me too. I'm on my 3rd pack of birth control pill I take it everyday at the same time but I missed one in my 2nd pack which I took later on that day. On april 2nd I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and he cummed in me since that I was feeling very sick but 3 days ago I began to brown spot and am still bleeding it is like a period iv got horrible cramps! I'm only 16 there isn't anyway I cud be pregnant is there my period isn't due for another 9 days. If only us girls would use condoms at the time :( all seems fine at the time doesn't it

It'spossible! But I don't know about the spotting...I'm in the same boat.
I didn't intend on it happening, it just happened.

But I take my pill everyday at the same time and we did it for just 5 minutes :( I have no symptoms of pregnancy whatsoever though

I do too. & it might be too soon for symptoms. But im not sure.