Hi, I have been on the pill for 6 years now (started with seasonale, now seasonique) and have only had one other pregnancy scare, but it was nothing like this. I have been married for 3 years, and my husband and I still enjoy our alone time almost every day. I take my pill on time, every day, and we don't use additional birth control methods. Sunday morning I woke up at 3 am with horrible heartburn, nausea, and some cramping. I wiped and found some brown (sorry TMI) discharge and just thought I was spotting because I had 2 weeks left in my pack and this happens from time to time. However, after that incident I had no more brown discharge, but the nausea and heartburn remained, and then Monday I added migraines and vertigo to the list. After having 6 people ask me if I was pregnant, I took a test, Negative. However, the symptoms persisted, and got worse, so I ended my pack early. I should have gotten a period yesterday, but only got cramping and some brown discharge again. Today I had less cramping, but a little more discharge. I don't know what to make of these symptoms, because I have never had anything happen like this before. Any advice would be great, I'm just really confused! Thanks!

I am currently in the same situation. I am on the Pill, and I have never missed a pill or been on antibiotics recently. I am driving myself crazy with pregnancy symptoms for the last three weeks. I had my "withdrawal period" and right afterward I have been having cramps, lower back pain, leg pain, headaches, some nausea, a runny nose, sore boobs and bloating- everything that seems to be associated with pregnancy. I have taken 3 tests and all are negative. I don't know what to do, everyone thinks Im crazy but I need to know. I can't get into my Dr until next week.