I never ever miss a period or am never ever late. So when my period didnt come I was a little worried. Normally and when I say normally I mean every single period that I have ever had my whole life, is exactly the same. It starts off a week ahead of my due cycle with my breasts growing and then becoming extremly painful and tense. Then 3 or 4 days before my cycle I have cramping. Each day the cramping becomes worse and worse. On the day of, the cramping become so severe I cant even stand straight. Then all of a sudden a very heavy flow. All that is normal for me.

However this time around my breasts didnt hurt. I found that odd. I had no cramping either. The day after my period was suppost to come I had a very slight cramping. Kind of similar to mensturation cramps but not as intense. I am now six days late and I still have slight cramping but no period.

Just about 3 hours ago my cramps got a little heavier but still not that of a period. I went to the bathroom and I had a little blood, Slightly pinkish in color and then it went away. Do you think that it is my period starting or implantation bleeding?? Is it possible for implantation to occur after a missed period?

The easiest way to tell is to take a home pregnancy test. Implantation bleeding occurs 6-12 days after conception so it is unlikely to be that, but it is common to have light bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy.

Well, between implantation bleeding or period, I would guess implantation bleeding in this case. You usually notice an implantation bleeding somewhere between seven and 12 days after you conceived, if you have one at all (and not all women do, as you know), but it could be that the blood took a little longer to come out this time. 

You could also be experiencing generic "early pregnancy spotting", which is quite common too. 

Guess what would be on my to-do list right now if I were in your shoes? Getting and taking a home pregnancy test. If you are already six days late, you should have no trouble getting an accurate test result!

my implantation bleeding started a week after my period was due. everyone's bodies are different. that's why some women can actually get pregnant closure to when there periods are due then others.

I'm going through the same thing right now I'm so confused.

My periods are regular but this time I am a week late and today I got very light dark red to brownish bleeding. it stopped for a few hours then started up again only the second time around it was vividly pink with a lot of dark brown color.

This is my first possible pregnacy, I have NO idea what to expect.

I am going thru the same issues, my story is I missed a pill on June 2nd( went down the drain!), took the next pill the next day, and figured i'd be ok. on June 12th i expected a period and nothing came. I've been experiencing cramping, it's not painful, just uncomfortable. Cramps have occured every day since the 12th. I also ALWAYS have tender breasts a week before my period and they never got tender this time. My nipples are a little sore now, I'm tired and very emotional, and i've had no bleeding (light spotting or anything) yet. My HPT came back negative on the 14 and the 19th. I was told to go off my birth control and wait a few weeks and take the test again, (if it's only been a week - it may be too early to tell, she said) and resume my birth control if i get a period (unless my test comes back positive!). I do hope it's positive!
Does anyone have insightful information? I've never missed a period before, this would be my first pregnancy and i'm very nervous and curious.

if spotting occurs after your period and bleeds for a few hour/ days and stops every few hours/days, it could very well be a chemical pregnancy, which is a very early miscarriage. i took a test after i started spotting and it was positive, only to have the bleeding get worse and found out i had a chemical pregnancy :[ gl though i know im late replying

my story is just a little different. i had sex on aug.10 by aug 12 i started feeling extremly tired and falling asleep alot. i have three kids so i know what tired is.lol. this was totally different. i took a test 4 days before my period. (jumping the gun a lilttle i know.) my period came on the 29th. it seemed normal. my boobs hurt the pain is going under my arm. my nipples are getting darker. my nipples are tinlgling. i have nausea, gas, backpain. wierd twinges in my stomach some mild pain. i have no clue what is going on. i got my period so i shouldnt be pregnant right. but i feel pregnant!!! my period is regular. i even went to the health department and the test was negative. i have felt like this for a month!!! it is driving me insane. any help! ? ? ?

Hi i am 18 an i am VERY confused on this whole pregnancy thing. the last time i had my normal period was back in Feb around the 20th-21st of 2010; i had uprotected intercourse on the 8th of march, then again on the following weekend, then again a couple days after my missed period, [note:each time was unprotected and he ejaculated in me each time]. My period didn't come on at all for march. i took three home pregnancy tests and 1 blood test and they all came back NEGATIVE! i was dpressed cause i want a baby. then yesterday [april 7th, 10] around 7:30ish pm i went to used the restroom n notice blood, i got scared and started to freak. i went and got washed up and put on a pad. i kept/keep checking my pads to see how the blood is, its not like my normal period - my flow isn't heavy like it normally is and the blood isn't as dark and this isn't the timing i normally get my period... can someone please help me? can this mean am pregnant or what? ugh am so stressed all i want to do is CRY! :cry: [note] i've been having most of the pregnancy symptoms.

I am having the exactttt same thing going on. Did you end up getting pregnant? Please let me know

Iam in a similar situation.. my period is late almost two weeks, I have regular periods and never miss a period. ive been having sex regularly with my husband, using the pull out method. Ive take 2 pregnancy test and they came out negative.Ive been having period-like cramps a few times but its not severe.today i got discharge that looked like dark blood or brown discharge, does not look like a regular period. Any ideas on what could be going on with me? 

Ditto, I wish i had an answer, only i need one too. I too am a week late and today have very light almost pinkish spotting.... my breasts are sore, i have some acne, and i have gained some weight. We have been trying for about 4 months or so. If anyone has an answer please let us know! Thanks! 

hey ppl im exact same me and my fiance rele want a baby so we been trying and i missed my period on tuesday the 14th and i stared to bleed alil on friday its like a reddish brown i done 3home pregnancys and the doc give me one before te bleedin occured and still negative im rele confused im gettin crampin and tiggley feeling in my boobs and tired feeling sick but this blood is nuffin like my period im irraguler but i knw the diffrence this period aint heavy at all iv had the same pad on for 3hrs like i need advise am i pregnant

Hi I'm 18 and I'm 12 days late I had the same thing spotting a little for 2 days but now its gone. I took a test and negative someone help ??? Could I be pregnant???

Hi my periods were 10days late....I thought was pregnant even though I didn't have many symptoms..but was bloating and was hungry a lot than usual like gas...I got my periods today but still feel I'm pregnant...am I to take a HPT or is this my period..?