Last month I had unprotected sex on the 4th day of my period (april 7th) and it is now may 7th, I have no signs of my period arriving at all. In fact, I have increased appetite, and i sleep alot more. I have not gained any weight (I was 182 yesterday, im fluctuating between 176-179 today) and my period is five days late... Please tell me if I could be pregnant.. I'm waiting until the middle of the week to buy and take a pregnancy test, but I need some input...Please help....

You could be pregnant yeah, i'd take a test just incase

I have a similar situation. I got my period last Thursday the 28th April. It lasted for 2-3 days (i've started on a new pill & I now get very short periods).  On Monday the 2nd I had sex with my boyfriend. We don't use any other protection other than the pill. 

On Tuesday the 3rd I didn't take my pill on time (I changed bags as I was away for the weekend. I forgot to put my pill into my new bag & I didn't get to take it until I was home from work, a couple of hours after I was supposed to).  On Thursday the 5th I got a very light bleeding, which lasted most of the day. It was gone Friday but came back today Saturday the 7th. 

I don't know if I should take a pregnancy test or what, It could just be from stress, or from not taking my pill on time? Has anyone had any similar experiences & think I could be pregnant??

Everyone please, just take a pregnancy test lol. You need to check and make sure if you are or not, and to review your options. I have my own particular beliefs but there are still options you can take. I'd say go and get a pregnancy test, okay? Because it sounds like you might be pregnant.

But isn't there a certain time you need to take a pregnancy test? 

I know a friend who apparently (the doctor told her this) took the test too early on. It came back negative. But a couple of months later she found out she actually was pregnant

Yes there needs to be a particular time to take the test, but getting a test done is your best bet, or even going to the doctor. Your family doctor will tell you if you are or not even if your not that far along.

Just letting you know I did test today & It came back negative. Having that off my mind i'll probably stop having the symptoms haha