Let's see..I've been on birth control since my son, who is two years old, was born. I've had irregular menses practically my whole "menstrual life." I know I missed a couple of pills this past month, but I took them as soon as I remembered. Now, I have been getting my period at the end of the pill pack for a while now. Usually the 2nd day of the last week of pills. I had a period last month July 11th. I should have started a new pill pack yesterday, but since I think I might be pregnant I didn't. The first test I took came back with a VERY faint line. So faint that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I had my friend, who is great with pregnancy tests, come over and look. She saw it too. My fiance also saw it, but doesn't believe it. So the next morning I took another and got the same thing (barely there). Then the following morning I took a digital and it said NOT PREGNANT. I have sore boobs, frequent urination, nausea to smells, I'm 8 days late on my period, I'm fatigued...Do you think I could be pregnant? I don't know if I'm freaking myself out, but I did get that VERY VERY faint postive pregnancy test. I don't know... please give me advice or similar stories. I'm not sure if I am ready for another baby, but will be happy if I am!

i am having the same problem...

Its better that you stopped taking the pill, whatever happens. Easier to watch out for a month then to risk damage to your child. But, you should take into account the fact that birth control pills prevent pregnancy by stopping the ovulation and changes in the uterus tissue. So, you haven’t been ovulating for two years and basically you haven’t had a real menstrual cycle. Pill is designed to allow monthly bleeding only because most normal women would feel uncomfortable if it wasn’t there. But hormones they contain actually could lead to missed periods because your body adjusted to their hormones. Is there a chance to schedule blood test for pregnancy?