Hi there, I am currently on day 53 of my cycle, and I don't know what it is going on. Thankfully I have kept track of all of my cycle info for the past 4 months now, so hopefully you can all help me somehow.

For starters, I had a stillbirth in November of 2014. Totally unexpected, devastating and no answers were given, even after all of the tests I had done afterwards.

Then in December, I started to take a low dose birth control again to prevent a pregnancy until my body healed up. It has now been 6 months, and my husband and I really want to try again and feel completely ready for it.

At the end of January, I decided I would finish the last cycle of pills, have my period, then just not start a new pack.

So Feburary 2nd-5th, I had a period.

Then I didn't have another one until March 11th-16th.

March 30th-April3rd I had spotting .

April 17th & 18th I had light pink spotting (very very faint) I only noticed it when I wiped.

And now it has been 53 days since my last period and nothing.. I had negative urine tests and a negative blood test on April 22nd.. but now I am not sure what is going on. If my period isn't here, am I pregnant? Should I test again? It is an annovulatory cycle?

I REALLY need help because last time I fell pregnant and had the stillbirth with my daughter, I concieved the first cycle off of the pill. Now I don't know what is happening and why my body is acting up.

If I am not pregnant, I really just want my period to come so I can start trying again for the next cycle :/