I received my depo shot at the end of September, and its the first one that I've had in a year. Before I got the shot my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he wasn't always the best at pulling out in time.

Now I am starting to see warning sings of being pregnant, like the nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, and headaches. But it is a possibility that it could be from the anti-depressant (Celexa) and anxiety (Vistril) medications I am on.

My first full term pregnancy gave me no warning sign and I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 17 1/2 weeks along.

I would go out and get the test but I'm scard that my boyfriend will find out and freak on me. Not only that I'm never alone at the store when I can get one, and I'm never out of his sight

I am so lost. I don't even know if it is possible, and I'm already trying not to freak out.