My question is I got my shot in Nov of 2007, but my husband and I are having unpertected sex as well( yes I know I should still use a condom as well). I just wondering if I did get pregnant right after getting my shot what affect would my baby have from being on the depo? :$

i have been on depo for almost 2 yrs now and the last week or to i have had back pain like crazy sleepin and peein all the time...feeling sick after eating and when im out in the sun i feel sick..my boobs do not hurt and a couple weeks ago i spotted a little bit and i have not had a period in over a year!!! Help please

Guest wrote:

my question? is can i get pregnant while on the depo shot i ask that question because ever since i got on the depo shot i have been feeling sick and have bad headache off and on, my chest hurts sometimes i have throw up once also ever since then i wanted to throw up but i cant i eat so much but i thinking it just the depo shot injection my body i never took a pregnant test when my dr, told me to take it so i'm confuse

Rare, but yes. My sister got pregnant while on the depo shot. If you're doctor is telling you to take a test, I would.