I been on depo for 4 1/2 years and been off for 8 months I been sick after sex and eating stomach pain goin to the bathroom a lot and eating a lot I gain a little but my breast don't hurt I also been sleeping a lot and sometimes I can't sleep don't feel right I feel moving in my stomach pplz someone help me oh my boyfriend been having dream about me having a baby am I pregnant are what

no not pregnant too soon

Ive been on depo for a few months. Im only on it because my dr recommanded it. I had the beginning of cervical cancer, and im only 18. While I had the beginning of that, I never got my period.. Now on the depo I never get it. I do not have pre cervical cancer anymore, 5 montha through pain and procedures and no sex. on the depo, I have not gained any weight. First shot I consantly had headaches amd migraines. im on my third shot now and I feel tired all the time. Went to sleep around 3am, woke up at 9am then fell asleep at noon n woke up at 430pm. No matter how much sleep I get a feel extremely tired. I just found out lately that after I have sex with my boyfriend, I have stomach pains like I feel sick.. I dont puke though, never have on depo. Preg symptoms are normal, discussed it with my dr. your not preg, its just symptoms. If u think your preg, have ur gyno give u a blood test, dont use a reg test, they suck. Blood work for pregnancy always comes back faster and more reliable than tests for the store. Hope im not the only one feeling sick after sex, kinda scares me a little. And sometimes it hurts me a little when I have sex with my boyfriend, I dont know why either.

Hey we have the same symptoms
And um gaining alot of weight I'm so tired of everybody asking me am I pregnant

Me girl omg it's crazy I really need to know for sure bcuz u and myself has the exact same symptoms