So im on the depo-provera shot...was due for my most recent one on the 17th of april...that was the last day of the window for the shot...i had been off the shot from august to january w no bleeding...cramping...etc. i had unprotected sex on monday the 20th...started having cramps but no bleeding yesterday....the 24th...is it possible that the cramps are implantation? I dont really want to be pregnant but am slightly worried about it now!!!!

I know how you are feeling. I got the Depo shot on the 25 of April. I got it on the seventh day of my cycle and they told me that I had to wait seven days for it to work. So me and my boyfriend were almost finished doing stuff and when he came inside me the condom broke. I'm very worried to and I don't want to be pregnant. But take a pregnancy test! Buy two so you can test in a week to two after the first! I hope I helped!

Im actually going to the dr this morning...i take a lot of anti depresants and am very worried about what theyd do to the baby if i am pregnant

So I am on the depo shot & got my first one a week after I had unprotected sex, then I had unprotected sex on September 16th a week and couple days after I got my second shot. Then had unprotected sex on October 4th and he came in me again, I don't know if I'm pregnant or I'm getting the side effects of this shot because I threw up for a whole week, I almost got sick because I smelled dryer sheets, been feeling dizzy, having headaches, and stomach is feeling like I'm getting hit from the inside, my stomach gets a little bigger but not much I can tell tho. Can I please get help. Idk what to think because I've bled for the past 2days a little bit. & its scaring me. Someone please give me REALLL FACTS.