Hello, Im on depo therpa shot which I hear has a 99.7% effectiveness. How many people do you think actually get pregnant on this shot. Does having unprotected sex increase this risk? Im having signs of pregnancy but Im not sure if it is reactions to the shot or if they are actual signs.

Guest wrote:

well my name christal and i got pregnant on depo two times i dont know what happened :?

3 of 100 women get pregnant on the depo shot..

well when you got pregnant did you still have abnormal bleeding

this is just a correction - 1 out of 100 women on depo. will get pregnant every year.

Guest wrote:

Hello well i am on the depo-shot myself and i do have un-protected sex all the time and i thought i was pregnant because of the side affects.
but its the shot just getting used to your body i have been on my period for 3 whole months because of it
i have major headaches and eats way more then i usually does. You can get pregnant while your taking the shot advise to you is .....when you go back to take your next shot wait for a week and then ave sex. thats when it is possible for you getting pregenant is when you go back and during that week
Hope your ok :)

I beleive that it depends on if the partner enjeculates inside you. There is a bigger risk of getting pregnant of about 15%. But if he enjeculates outside of you away from your vaginal area theres a 2% change. Not that high right?

hi well im on the depo but and think i might be pregnant but the test are negative but i was told that the depo can effect the results of a pregnancy test i just dont no what to think

i have been on the shot since july and me and my boyfriend have been tryin to get pregnant i have been feeling all this fluttering in my stomach a havent had my period since september i have been taking pregnancy test but all of them come out negative so i dnt know if am or not 

Guest wrote:

i have been feeling sick but i dont know if its the shot or if im prego

Are you an ob/gyn??

My girl had a mis carriage and got on depo but now her doc says she's prego!!! Will being ont the shot hurt the kid??

Guest wrote:

i get the depo shot every 3 months can i still get pregnant while im on it

hello i have been on the depo shot for over a year now and only had one period whilst on it and i have had unprotected sex and because of the symtoms it says you gain weight now i think i have because i used to have a flat belly but i havent put weight on but i have abit of a belly but i dont know if am pregnant.

i have been having the same thing tbh