I've now had my second depo shot and curious about something....Could I be pregnant? I was on my period before receiving the first depo, but it was like the end of period though. I also had sex before the depo (while on my period; YUCK! I know) but the condom broke. He ejectulated off to the side. 2 days after that it was time for my depo. They gave me a pregnancy test and it came back neg. cause i then recieved the depo. She told me it'll take 2weeks for the depo to kick in....so i wait. My period went off that next day. (since it was already light as if it was gooing to end anyway) And 2weeks later my period started again. regular bleeding. I continued to bleed a month after that. Some days light, some days regular, and some spotting. Late nov. like around thanksgiving, i woke up sick. Head throbbing, terrible cramps, light bleeding, and no appetite. Later came the nasuea. Then I ran a fever of 102 later that night. I had diherria and mssive headaches. Like 1 day later my period TOTALLY stopped! I had slight headaches but still no appetite. Dec. 14 was the next app. for my second depo. But before this shot I noticed a slight hardness in my lower abdomen, no movement. My breast have gotten a little heavier, but no tenderness. Oh and my tummy at the bottom as gotten a lil rounder....Umph. I already got a son and i had to get a c-section. I really didnt pay attention to my breast (didnt breastfeed) nor my stomach after having him till now so, idk. When i went for the 2nd shot, I was giving no pregnancy test they just gave me the shot. Just want to know you all opinions on that.

Thanks for listening.

When i was on the depo shot i didnt have my period and as long as you get the shot within the time frame you should be fine

I still have no period. But i'm still a lil worried, whether i'm pregnant while on depo. Like is it the depo that has stopped my period or is it pregnancy?

KayT01 wrote: I still have no period. But i'm still a lil worried, whether i'm pregnant while on depo. Like is it the depo that has stopped my period or is it pregnancy ?

hello
i also went to depo for the first time 2weeks after having abortion then since then i have been using condom but after six weeks me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.then 6days after i started urinating frequently and my breast started to become heavy.is it possible that i myt be preg?please help

We all need answers! I got off of it 3 wks ago and am having pregnancy symptoms!!

We all need answers! I got off of it 3 wks ago and am having pregnancy symptoms!! And I've experienced them before, I have a 3 yr old.