Hey guys! I wanna know if I'm pregnant, So my last menstrual was Feb 24 and I was on the depo for only three months, my Depo shot was due on the 13 and ever since then we been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I saw something that might be my period General on February 24th and after my period we've been having unprotected ever since I stopped my period on the 28th Me and my boyfriend. now I'm having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, tender breasts( really tender breasts) frequent urination, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain kind of like cramping and I've been sleeping a lot. Can I be pregnant or or is it just my Depo symptoms? Mind you, I am a very fertile girl I can get pregnant without even trying.

I'm due for my period On March 24th and I'm one day late and I've been taking pregnancy test everyday since Feb 28 and again every single one has been negative.

I have a doctor's appointment on March 29th for my annual pap smear.

Can I be pregnant?