okay..well just last sunday i had sex with my boyfriend and my period hasnt come yet,so far 2 days late. I have been stressed and i know that can pospone your period and i did use a condom and i think being pregnant might be out of the question because he didnt cum or anything so it was just the before stuff [still wearing a condom] and i want to know what percentage a condom works half the time and if stress can really pospone someones period by 2 or 3 days...help.

KZT

It is highly unlike to bcome pregannt so close to your period.

ANOTHER thing, it does take longer than 1 week for pregnancy to fully occur, it is not instant "BAM" you are pregannt the day after sex, it is a 8-14 day process.

Condoms are OVER 90% effective when used properly.

You need to get over the "embarrassment" part of buying a test and just buy one. You can even buy some online that are shipped to the house in a discret package. Go for it!

Carifairy wrote:

It is highly unlike to bcome pregnant so close to your period.

okay so i have the same deal, my period last month started on the sixth.. and i had sex on the 28th.. i still havent gotten my period, its been four days...