Okay, so I started on birth contor. On the 18th of February. And it's not the pill it's the depo shot. And 2 days later I had sex. We didn't use a condom but he didn't cum so i thought I was okay. Then we had sex again on the 28th and after that I've noticed changes. Mostly I'm way more hungry then I usually am and I have gain so weight. And for me I am a very slender person I didn't even weight 100 lbs before this. Now I weight 103 to 105 lbs. And that's still not a lot and people haven't noticed but I am really worried. I can't just go out and buy q test without my parents knowing and it's almost been a month. I don't know what to do! But I haven't had and Brest soreness, lower back pains, moring sickness, tiredness, or anything like that so the only thing really is the weight gain. But I am still worried. Please help me!!

-helpimonly15

Good morning Help,
I would say your probably not pregnant, but stranger things have happened on birth control. As far as the weight gain goes, many women do gain weight while on any kind of bc.
My daughter went on the pill when she was 17 and gained almost 15 pounds from it. She was constantly hungry and ate everything in site.

Sore breasts are one of the first clues of pregnancy, you don't have that. I would relax a minute and stop thinking about it. If you miss a period, you need to take a test. You can slide into any store and buy one, take it home or to a friends house and do it. I'm sure your mom doesn't sit in the bathroom with you while you pee. Stuff the empty box in your purse or backpack and just disguard it someplace. But for now, i wouldn't worry, i would say your ok.

Thank you for replying so fast! It means alot. I went over it with some of my friends and they told me the same thing. And plus I didn't start gaining weight intill around the 28th of febuary or the begining of march and the depo starts within 10 to 14 days. So the side effects could have started when the birth control kicked in. So that helped rest my mind a little. The only thing that I worried about still is that with this birth control I don't get my periods at all unless I don't get the shot every 3 months so I don't have a way of knowing intill I start showing. But that's the only thing I'm worried about and that is if I'm pregnant. I am deffenently not having sex intill I'm older!! Haha

thanks