My period is late about three days and in April it started on the 30th, May on the 30th, and it is now July 1st and i still havent gotten it? it always starts roughly the 28th to the 31st. and I am really scard because I hope I am not pregnant. Pleeez give me advice?

pinkbubblez5
Dear, here it is the 5 Jul have you started your period yet?
Have you been under any stress lately? has there been any big or little changes? eating properly? these will always make them late,and you may just be missing one this month, or this there more to the story? some sexual contact with a male you like or met? if you are just masturbating.. that is by your self and only self, you can not become pregnate, but if you have had unprotected intercourse, then take the test at your doctors office or planned parnethood or free clinic (they will not tell any one if you don't wish to) and see what that says.
If you had no intercourse, it is a change of your hormones from the weather, growth of age (changing to become older) and just relax and it will be back... If not write again next week mid week and we will talk again then....it is say..if you wear all white cotton clothes, it returns faster, as it will show every one you have started your period......Leaaking out of your clothes.....LOL- ROTF- MANOMS (making a nuisance of my self)
RT

The only advice i can give you is that if you are sexually active with no birth control, you could be pregnant. Which brings me to part 2 of my advice for you, get on some birth control.
I am responding 4 days after your post, so things may have changed for the better by now, let us know.

Yes I finally got it on July 3rd. It was 5 days late. I have a boyfriend and we use a condom every time. He pulls out everytime with his condom, and i always check to see if there is a hole.....I am VERY paranoid. I plan on going on birth control for double protection this month

The same problem has come again. Today is august 8th and I still have not gotten my period! I have all the signs and symtoms of my period coming really soon, such as little bloating, acne breakouts, chocolate cravings i get every time, boobs are sore, and discharge. It has been 5 days late again! And i had sex like maybe 5 times between this month with a condom. Should I be ok?

I will say that your okay. Sometimes our periods can be all over the map. Many women never have a regular cycle, you may be one of them. You have to be extra careful tho. Because you do not have a regular pattern with your periods, make double sure that you are protected all the time when having sex. You really don't know exactly when you will ovulate because of your irratic cycle. Make it you #1 priority to get on some birth control. Take it at the same time every single day. You will be fine. You will also become quite regular with your periods when you take the pill. They will probably be shorter and much lighter. Yay!!!

Ok thank you! i feel like it is comin soon, but it is just weird that it has been 6 days late! The only thing i have to say is that I am a regular person, i get it about the same time every month and i have never gotten it this late. I was really stressed this month and i did go on vacation that messed up my sleep cycle and that is all that i can think of that might have made my period late. I def plan on goin on birth control so that i dont have to stress so much! lol my bf and i have had sex for a year and we are VERY safe.

pinkbubblez5
Hello It is mid August now and did you had this months period?
Have you gone to your Doctor or a clinic for your birth control? as time moves on, your luck drops, and you might be writing to use next time about a name for the baby! scare you, it should, sexual relationships have responcibilities, from you, from your partner and any thing that happens from you two. so if you have not gone or made the appointment , for yourself please do so today. you do not need permission from parnets, to go to your own doctor,or a Planned Parnethood clinic, it happens every day, and to remind you take you B/F with you to the appointment, he also needs to get the information first hand.
write back if you wish to.
RT

Yes i got my period after 6 days late! i must have beeen REALLY stressed. and i plan on goin on birth control. i hate worrying and this will def relieve me!

I know what you're going through! (But this is the first time it has happened to me). My period is a couple days late and I too am a very regular person. It is the beginning of summer and I do tend to eat more because of that...and I had protected sex with my boyfriend the 22nd and I do not believe the condom leaked or anything....but it is now the 28th and lately my periods have been starting the 25th-27th. I'm very stressed,worried, and panicked now! Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I haven't even had any cramps yet that I usually get a day before my period! :-(

I have been early my last 2 cycles and now I am 4 days late. My boyfriend and I hav had sex like 4 times. Always wear a condom, he pulls out with it on, and he makes sure nothing is/was wrong with the condom. Afterwards he cleans himself up and makes sure nothing is there. I was supposed to get my period on saturday and we had sex on friday. Does that matter? And now it is tuesday...should I be as worried as I am right now? or should I give it a couple more days until i completely freak out and think im pregnant. My boyfriend would never lie to me about something like this and he says there should be nothing to worry about...can anyone help me?

Well I have never used this website, so I thought I might give it a try. Recently I have dicovered I might be pregnant. But have not taken a test or been to any clinics, I have based it off research; feelings; and symptoms. My questions is can you be pregnant with out even being late on your period yet? My period should come in a few days, but if it doesnt, am I? My boyfriend and I have been daring for 3 years now, and started having sex recently. The last time I believe the condom popped and we kept going. I do not take birth control, and it has been about a month since we had intercourse. Symptoms i have been having are : Fatigue, Throwing up (morning Sickness) if i read,see,or smell something it can make me want to Throw up (Peaches). I have been sleeping, in school, at home, all the time. I have been eating, and my stomach has been hurting like never before. All my friends say I am not because Im not late, but I could be soon. And my boyfriend believe's I am not either because we used protection, but I tried to tell him. That, that doesnt mean anything.
-Help !

i had sex wth my boyfriend on the 14th day of my cycle and drank the mornin after pill bt i think i had the second pill a couple of minutes than i should have could i be pregnant? my period was supposed to come on the 28th day of my cycle which was on sundAY TODAY IS WEDNESDAY and i am majorly freaking out someone help please my nipples are painful which i thot was a good sign, and i have these breakouts pimples all over my face.............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AM I PREGNANT?

okay. same thing is happening to me. im flipping out . my boyfriend tells me not to worry. we do the same things as you . so now reading thing im not so worried. you have kinda calmed my nerves . i was totally freaking out . but yeah we do the same. and i just wanted to stop and thank you for helping me just a bit. i hope im okay. :/

Hey im 7 days late! i took a test yesterday but it came back negative im really worried! i took the morning after pill! my boyfriend pulled out of me before me came but im still really worried! my parents would completely kill me if i was pregnant can someone please give me advice! ? :'(

so me & my boyfriend had sex for the first time a few weeks ago. it's supposed to be my time of the month now,but it's just taking
a while to come. I'm suuuper worried. We did use a condom,but one time we didn't and it just bairley went in. before he tried,he wiped off all his precum,but yet again i'm worried I could get pregnant from his precum. do periods come on all different times due to your hormones? i think mine might be not comming due to stress. i've had some signs of my period,like PMSing,Having a poor diet,Acne,but no cramps. could having sex
for the first time throw off my period? Please please please help me!!