Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I have some stupid questions but nothing really is stupid when you afraid you’ll end up pregnant.
Just recently I met a wonderful guy, we went out together a couple of times and end up in a great relationship.
Although we didn’t have sexual intercourse yet, we do enjoy in mutual masturbation and oral sex almost everyday. During these actions often we are having genital touch because we use our genitals to rub each other to get more excited, but, like I said, never had actual sex.
But, just the other day a close friend told me that I could end up pregnant doing this. Could pregnancy occur without having real sexual intercourse?

Well, this could be very difficult question because the answer is not always easy and the result could not always be predictable.
You see, I would really like to tell you that doing that you could never get pregnant and that’s probably the truth, but there have been rare cases where semen has been ejaculated near the opening of the vagina and the woman has become pregnant.
So, really- there is a small chance for you to get pregnant even without a “real” sexual intercourse and you should definitely avoid direct contact between your genitals in future.
The best way of avoiding unwanted pregnancy is to use an effective method of birth control such as pill or condom.

Mutual masturbation can sometimes cause pregnancy. It all depends on how long any ejaculate was on your hands before touching the girl's vagina, and also where she was in her menstrual cycle and whether the sperm made it to the egg. Because there is a small chance, it is always better to wash your hands if you have sperm on them, before fingering or anything like that. If you like you could also look into the birth control pill, but only if you are sure both of you are free from sexually transmitted diseases. The pill is pretty effective at preventing pregnancy if taken correctly. 

Can a girl get pregnant if shes a virgin? whats a "vagina opening" ? im confused with this term..
thanks

well iv missed a period and have not had any sexual intercourse// wat cud be the cause - my period was due 6 weeks ago

It is quite possible to get pregnant without sexual intercourse. All that needs to happen is semen getting into your vagina. It doesn't matter _too_ much about the penis really - that just helps the sperm get further along.

my boyfriend and i were fooling around, not having actual sex, like the top post explain but we had shorts on even ... yet, i missed my period so i took a pregnancy test about 3 days after my missed period and it was negative and took another one about 4 days after that and it was negative, but i still havent gotten my period about 10 days later, and my breasts are tender... whats the deal?

Well 2 pregnancy tests coming up negative is pretty good for seeing if you're not - best thing I think is to wait another month, perhaps all that has happened is you've missed a beat in your menstral cycle

you are not pregnant!!!!! absolutely not!

I recently had anal sex with my boyfriend around the end of March. I'm suppose to get my period around the 20th of April. When he was about to ejaculate it was hurting so I pulled away from him and it went everywhere. I know it was close to my vaginal opening but I'm not sure if any went it. I'm scared that I may be pregnant even though there's a big possibility that I'm not. I've been feeling nauses but I think that may be because I'm worrying about it too much. I've also been discharging like every day. Usuall I discharge every once in a while between periods. I need advice...was does this mean?? THANK YOU *Priscilla*

To answer the top posting, yes it is possible if intercourse was not had. If you were giving oral or a ha****b, you can come in contact with the pre-ejaculation fluids which contain small amounts of semen. If you had touched yourself while having this fluid on your hands ( the fluid is clear and normally occurs in small amounts so it would be difficult to tell it from sweat or female wetness as all are mildly sticky ) or if he fingered you after touching himself, there is a very small but possible chance for pregnancy.

What little sperm that is contained in the fluid would still have to make it thru you body and pass the acidic fluids that often kill sperm.

Well my boyfriend and I have been doing things (such as handjobs, oral, dry humping, etc.) and we thought everything was ok. Well it reached a point when I hadn't had my period for three months. I went to my doctor and asked her a few questions and she said that I wasn't pregnant, but it was a possibility that I could become pregnant, even though I'm not actually sexually active. She said it was a small chance that pregnancy could occur, but it was still a chance. I am suggesting to anyone who is in this situation to use protection. Whether it is birth control pills, condoms, or whatever you choose, it's a good idea. Trust me, I know it's hard to use it sometimes, when your in the moment you don't want to stop to put on a condom, but it's still better than the chance of getting pregnant. If there is any chance at all that even a little semen could possibly be in the area of the vagina, it could find it's way in. It sounds stupid, but it is true.

my girlfriend had her period about 3 weeks ago. we took off our bottoms today, and i ejaculated quite near to her vagina, and i'm not very sure if any semen got onto her vaginal area. but i'm guessing not... but after that i accidentally used the tissue that i used to wipe up the mess to swipe across her vagina. horrified by that, we both quickly got another dry piece of tissue paper to wipe it again. does anyone know what the chances of her getting pregnant from this are? we're really quite worried now.

I wish to tell you what happened with a g/f & I we wound be have the same sexual fun you have described here, masturbation and penile contact at her vagina & clitoris, with out condoms and the hopes of removal from the area quick enough, she was 15 & I 16, then she went on a vacation, and mailed me a note, she told me that she have "passed a piece of skin" I asked if it was her hymen. and she said NO, but never described it to me. She had a spontaneous abortion or miscarriage, and because what she passed was the fetus about 5 to 6 weeks old.
So the answer is YES you can get pregnant without a penis penetration, as it happened to us, and it will occurs more the you will think it does...to all ages of menstruating females…. So please think ahead about having some form of birth control to prevent this from happing to the both of you. so if you had a unwanted child together, it will add more difficulties in your early life’s…. RT

It is very much a possibility for you to get pregnant doing this, however, the chances would be quite slim. You two would have to be in the process of rubbing your genitals together, and he would have to ejaculate perfectly inside your vagina. Without the penis being inserted, the possibility of pregnancy from pre-cum would be non-existant. But like I said it is possible, but not probable. Oh yeah, and make sure who you do this with just as if you were actually having sex. Your bodily fluids are coming into contact so you could still catch an STD