im 2 days late and i have a few symptoms but dunno if im pregnant or not.
my breasts are sore,my lower back hurts,i squizzed my nipple once and a bit of liquid came out,i have cramps like if my period are coming but they don't.....
what does all of that mean??....am i prengnant...plz help!!!

thx in advance!!

hey there im 16 and think im pregnant. iv been getting white-ish discharge headacks tummy pain back pain and felling sick my boobs aint really sore but white liquid staff comes out when i squez them iv had 3 or more pregnancy test and all of them have come up negative im very very confused can anyone help me

thanks....

I'M 19 I HAVE BEEN OFF OF BIRTH CONTROL ALMOST 1 YEAR I HAVE VERY BAD PAINS IN MY BACK AND STOMACH FEET HURT VERY QUICKLY I HAVEN'T HAVD A PERIOD IN 1 MONTH AM I PREGNANT

im 17 in i don't know if im pregant cause i have a normal period but i be having stomach pain i took like three pregant test but it say that im not so what should i do...

To all of you...get a test! There is no way to know if you are or aren't unless you test. To the girl who got 3+ neg tests...go to planned parenthood and get a blood test to confirm. Please ladies! And if you are not prego, GET ON BIRTH CONTROL! Whatever form may be right for you, use it! There are so many forms available! I know they aren't all 100% either but at least you would be doing something to protect yourself!
Thank you.
Krista

I had unprotected sex with my boy friend on my 3rd day of period. i took an emergency contraceptive pill the day after.from the next day there was extremely dark bleeding and then my periods stopped within 2 days! now after 3-4 days i'm noticing some spots of blood!along with this im feeling very sick,tired and nauseatic. what can this be??