Hi.
Ok, so here it is:
I had my period for 5 days, my husband and I had unprotected sex 3 days after I got off of it. A few days later my boobs started to really hurt and now I have started my period 8 days early. It was light at first, but yesterday and today it has been heavy. Is it my period or am I pregnant?

I need some answers!

*Angela

im in the same boat.. i have un protected sex two days in a row on my most fertile dates... im due for my period until around the 10th... but i started spotting on the 2nd and now it's the 4th and it's become heavier.. my period is usually accompanied by really bad cramps and back aches but. nothing.. im having a little cramping once in awhile.. but something just feels off... AngelaCies were u preg?

oh my i actually posted something similar to this. but got no replys. the beginning of march i started getting all the pregnancy symptoms. like low back ache, dull pains in the side of my stomache, headaches, little cramping here and there, i had some kind of congestion with my nose, and felt nautious, and my boobs have been hurting. i wasnt suppose to start till the 18th. and the closer i got to my period i just knew i was. i had that what you call mothers intuition. well the thing is i am on the pill and i missed 3 pills and i just doubled up on them until i was caught up. and 2 days before my period was due me and my husband had sex and then the next day which was the day before my period i started which was weird cuz since i started my pills its been like clock work every 28 days. well it was really light the first day, and then the next 4 days it was so heavy. and then at the end of my period was lightish red/brownish. after that till now my boobs still hurt, and i dont know why. they wont stop hurting. see they usually hurt a couple of days before my period and then stop when my period starts. so that was weird and then one night i woke up in the middle of the night with my back hurting so bad i could not walk or lay on my side. i could only lay on my back. so i dont know what the deal is. ive taken several tests and all came back negative. my sister is a sceptic and she says it all has to do with pms. so i dont know. let me know if your pregnant? good luck.

oh goodness, guest sounds just like my problem, i had unprotected sex on easter and my period isn't due til around the 21st and it's been here since yesterday on the 15th, and it's not right either, it's very different than normal periods. i'm not getting bad cramps or back aches like normal, and i'm very scared

In the same boat as everyone else - period a day late and just not normal. So, were any of you pregnant?? I am dying to know!

Same boat here as well. I had my period light then the next month it started out light and I started bleeding 5 days before my period was due. both periods lasted 4 days. They are ALWAYS 5 days long and were not like the normal bleeding I usually have they were lighter. I took 8 pregnancy tests one came up possitive (faint line)and the rest neg.I have 3 other children and just feel like I am preg. Mood swings, boobs hurt and grew a half of cup size bigger, the veins on my boob are more noticable, I usually hate ice cream but now I want it everyday, nausia, so tired I want to do NOTHING, peeing alot,eating more,bloated well you get the point I have all the signs but the possitive pregnancy test and the missed period. I have an apointment in a few days to see my OB so I hope we find something out SOON!! good luck to everyone...

I had the same thing, not pregnant

Soo... Did anyone find out what was up?

i had unprotected sex with my bf... i started my pierod on feb 12 and then i ended on feb 17 ... then i had sex on the feb 27... my bf told me he didnt cum in me only on my stomic but he cleaned it off.. and now today march 10... i started my period... and it is heavy .... am i pregnant...?

Just started 8 days early, Been VERY moody and getting little sleep.... can someone let me know if you guys were pregnant? Boobs been sensitive too.... not trying for baby right now... and I don't remember the exact date of possible conception (ibe neb slacking on tracking the sex my fiance and I have....)

Hopefully you're not pregnant...you definitely need to be in school!!!

If you had a period, youre most likely NOT pregnant.

I have the same problem... I had unprotected sex on June 1st and I was supposed to get my period on June 17th but I got it today (June 12th) I need to know... Am I pregnant?

, i normally have 28days cycle. Last period was on 21/7/16. We are trying for a baby now. But i got my Af today which is almost 7 dys early... can this be implantation bleeding please help

the same thing is happening to me right now im 29 yrz old i wont be 30 till the 21st of aug whitch is the same day im suppose to gey my period and my bf and i wasnt really trying to get pregnant we just decided if it happened it happens iv never got my period a week early like this im confused.....