Guys please help me well okay i had unprotected sex on dec 22 ma period came jan 11 5days like normal okay um i been having signs like im pregant like throwing up n sore breast ;/ i have taken test n all negatives okay in feb ma period came feb 10 3 days only ? I also have taken test that month negative too but that whole both ma breast been hurting soooo bad n now its march i went to da hositpal cause i was dieing from in a pain in ma right ovary i did a ultrasound there it came up a cyts okay if i was 2montha pregant would it of came out in the ultrasound ??? Im really sacred im breast still hurt badly ;"( && i have gas alot which is werid n at the er they also did a pee test negative ;"( what the heck is going on with me am i pregant or not in all i have taken 6 home test all negatives help ;"( .

It would have showed in the Sono if you were pregnat ... U need to go see a doc ASAP about the pain n the cyst

If you were pregnant they would of been able to see it during the ultrasound and also hear the babys heartbeat. The symptoms your experiencing are related to stress and can be caused my cyst. It is impossible to have a period while pregnant. The uterine wall would shed causing a miscarriage.

Yeah im going to the doctors till next friday but i go back to get a second ultra sound till april if the cyts is there or have grow ima have to get it removed idk what to do anymore the pain in my breats are killing me ;"( ;"( idk if the signs of the cyts or stress or idk if im pregant im just saying if i went to the er n did ultrasound they would of seen n hear the baby .

It sounds like it's from the cysts. I get minor ones every so often and the only thing that has been able to keep them in check would be birth control. They haven't ever made me throw up but they give me intense sharp pains. I would just ask your dr next time. Also, most drs have nurses that will answer phones or voicemails and talk to you over the phone if you're their patient. hope that helps.

Okay thanks and yeah at the er they give me some pills to not throw up cause vomiting is of the signs of the cyts so im confused ;"( at this moment i feel like dieing simple as that ;"( .

Question i ask ma self why do ma breats hurt sooo dam bad ;"( .

Did you ask your doctor about a pain killer or what you could take to help ease the pain in your breast? I know when mine hurt sometimes sitting in a cold or hot bath will help decrease the pain. Also it can be relaxing which will help with your stress, vomiting, cramps, etc.

Yeah i have naxpoen something like that 500mg the pain is calming down a lil thanks . But im in real pain .

They also said they cyts was 3.8 cm could it be a baby im super sacred ;"( im tired of testing ma self n all negatives.

As well i see ma breast changing colors idk im tired of all this ;"/ / all im waiting at this moment is ma period .

The thing that worrys me more i read storys when girls didnt know there were pregant ;"( that reallys sacrys the heck out of me ugh ;"( what can i do ?

Im not a doctor but im really sure your not pregnant. They would of seen and heard the baby on the ultrasound while looking at your cyst and for more cyst. I think your really worried about being pregnant which is causing some of your symptoms and making others worse. Your breast will change colors as you mature, take new medications, and even stress. If you cant shake the im pregnant bug then what you need to do is go to the doctor and have them take a blood pregnancy test. It is more accurate than a urine test. If your results come out negative then your not pregnant.

Okay i just press on ma boobs n this liquid clear came out n idk if its milk or not ;"( n i just peed n i swiped off blood ;"/.