ok....on sept 11 i was fingered by this boi and i don't know if he came or wateva...i did not let him in or nothin. but he fingered me but i don't know if he got any cum on his hand or even if he did cum before he fingered me. Well at the end of the month i had my normal 5 to seven day period...it was six days. It started on a saturday night and i woke up with blood then sunday it bled but not a whole lot but then monday tuesday it was really heavy like it normally is then as the week progressed it slowed down like it normally does. well since then i have no pains but my boobs began to grow and i have a lot of gas in my stomach. Also, my stomach feels like its jumpin or somethin every now and then but i can also suck my stomach alll the way in to where i look anerexic without it hurtin so i don't know if i'm pregnant or not. I doubt I am but if you have any suggestions can you help. I also play basketball so can those feelings in my stomach come from that and my stomach is always like growling really loud...is this normal? plz help

I was messing around with thid guy at my friends house and we went up to her room and one thing led to anthother and im not a virgin anymore. We were not being safe :cry: and i think he came or whatever. Now.. i have not had a period since like December like 5th. and its January like 23. I dont want my mom to know what i did. What should i do? My boobs feel swollen and i feel notiouse alot... mostly in the mornings. PLZZZ help.

love
miss confused

Don't involve in the sex without protection or in play without protection if you don't want to be pregnant. I don't know what else I can tell you. I really don't think that you are pregnant, there is really small percentage of the girls who actually got pregnant during the fingering. I believe that you do have some other problem, and without visiting your gynecologist and talking to your mom about it, you won't know what is wrong with you. Maybe you are way too scared about this whole situation and you put yourself under the stress. You have all those symptoms of pregnancy, but the pregnancy won't come because you are stressed. But visit your doctor. 

Take a deep breath, and go to a clinic to have a pregnancy test done (there are a lot that are free if you check the internet and the phone book). If you are pregnant you really should talk to your mother about it, the worst part is that she might be disappointed but she is still your mother and right now you need her more than ever.

Go to Planned Parenthood. Everyone there is very understanding. Try going with a friend who will support you. It will make the process easier.

so. i started dating this guy who was a couple years older than me. and as soon as we started like seeing each other he was really pushy. and instead of getting out of there, i stayed with the guy. so one night, we were upstairs and he wanted to fool around but i was like, no:S i cant im on my period :S and he was like, come on let me just put it on the outside. so i was too scared to say no, and then one thing led to another and he was putting it inside me, even though i told him not too.. he wasnt wearing a condom :S. i dont think he came inside me but im still having a feeling that im pregnant. the only thing is... like i told you i was on my period. so i was wearing a tampon. and i heard that its like next to impossible to get pregnant when you're actually on your period!? im so scared and i dont know what to do :-(:-(.

Hey just to let u no, i had sex on my period and i am now 8 weeks pregnant. So u can get pregnant on ur period!!!! Just to let u no x

well you should talk to her and since you dont really know you dont want to be worried...so take a test and if you are truly pregnant talk to your mom...even tho you feel as you let her down or something as she might get upset its better to tell her..at the end she will be the only one truly there for you with all the support you need

well i last t gotten my period in september now its december what is going on????

I dont know if you are pregnant.. but.. i've been having the same sintoms :S And i am really scared cuz my period is late like 2 days.. :S Hope we are ok

I also think im pregnant, i had sex with my boyfriend and we used a condom and such but im not sure if he really knew what he was doing and now im deathly scared that he didn't put the condom on properly. I've been having a lot of headaches and i can't sleep lately but i've also had a cold recently and i can't tell if these are symptons lingering from the cold or something else. My periods not due for a while but i don't think i can wait much longer without tearing my hair out :-(

plzz help... me and my bf were fooling around last week and i was supposd to start my period a on the last friday a day after the fooling around.. im massivly craving things and ive been feeling nausious somedays....(we werent protected) and i live with my dad.if i am prgnant. my mom wont care..but dad im scared of what he'll do :'( i dont know if i am ive gained a bit of pounds..plzzz help meh :'(

I was wondering if you were pregnant would you give the child up for adoption or to a family that could raise the baby?Thanks

okay, i had unprotected sex i wasnt thinking and it just happend. im really scared that i might be pregnant this happend only a couple nights ago but idk if its the thought of me being pregnant getting to my head but iv been haveing really bad cramps and im haveing to go to the bathroom like even 30 mins or hour and idk if i should be worryed or not. please help me and tell me what i could do like signhs i can look for or anythingg like that! im only 16!

hii, i had unprotected sex with my bf, he come in me so many times, i started my period 3 days before i was ment to start but it was brownish colour and lasted for a few days, i went to the docters and took 2 pregnancy test and they both came back negative, but i still feel pregnant, i have sore breasts, my belly feels bloated and i feel sick in the mornings and have very strong heart burn, could i be pregnant? i need to know beacuse if i am i cant keep the baby. please help. x