I've been putting off putting up a post just because I dont know if this is anything or not ... but none of the other post really seem to help me !!

So here goes, last month I had my period as per normal but then 10days before I was to get my next regular period I got it again, but it was differnt, it was a similar color to my normal period, but it would last a day then it stopped for a day, then i got it again for a hour or two then it stopped again this went on for 4days which would make the amount of bleeding not very much ... would this be implantaion bleeding? I am sexually active frequently without a form of birth control, lately i have been having to pee like crazy, and i have abdominal cramps, althought they dont seem as reg period cramps more so just an discomfort,also my lower stomach feels full, as well my breast have taken a turn being tender and full, and my nipples spent a week being way to sensative to even lightly touch, also I have found myself quite teary which isnt the norm for me ...
so if anyone can tell me whats going on ... id really apreciate it

This is my first time using this, but I've been on the internet so much lately that I've been reading everyone's posts.

I'm not sure if you found anything out or not, but I'm having the same things happen to me right now. I am on Ortho Tri Cylclen and I had sex while i was on anit-biotics and the condom broke. I think I might be pregnant. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests from EPT but they were all negative. I've been really tired, my nipples are extremely sensitive, and I've not had a regular period. I'm spotting brownish red, but it's very small amounts. Do you think I'm pregnant?? I am confused and I just want to know if I am or not. %-)

Oh lord.
I have been an insomniac. Got pains thats are like cramps. Headaches, feeling light headed, pukey at times. Lost weight. Very teary. And my hormones are raging. My sex drive has gone up to a lot. My breasts are very sensitive and have doubled in size. I have hot flashes. And i am getting negative on pregnancy tests. I am 2 going on 3 weeks late. I dont know wat to do

Hey guys,

The best thing to do would be go to your doctor to get a blood pregnancy test done. It's the most accurate way to do it.

You sound pretty pregnant to me. I came on here looking for an answer to my question, saw you had the similar symptoms and decided to answer (: I know what it's like to not have anyone else with the answer for you! But you do sound pregnant, the best thing to do would be to go to your OBGYN and get a pregnancy test to make sure.

wow, all of you that put symptoms on here sound pregnant to me. i'd agree, you should go see your doctors. home pregnancy test don't always work.

im having the same problom too, ive been searching the inernet trying to figure this all out if like maybe its just my mind telling me im pregant and thats why im not having a period but i was on the depo for 3 months and was supost to go back September 15th 2010 and had unprotected sex when the shot was'nt effective anymore, had unprotected sex october 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and still no period its been about 45 days and i was talking to my friend about this and she has a baby shes only 17 but got pregant at 16 and the funny thing is that her baby is my cousin cause my cousin was having sex with her and the crazy part is i met her on the inernet anyways... she was telling me that u can indeed get pregant witin 45 days but it takes atleast 2 weeks to show up that your pregant so im gonna wait it out and see what happens within 2 weeks comes and go get a pregancy test to make sure im really pregant, but i sleep alot in the afternoon i find myself getting very tired during the day i dont wanna do nothing or go anywhere but stay at home and sleep and i have serious back pain that kills, and sharp lower abdomail pain, as well. i just wish i knew what was going on with me like am i pregant or what? does anyone know what the heck is going on lol

im having the same problom too, trying figure this all out if like maybe its just my mind telling me im pregant and thats why im not having a period but i was on the depo for 3 months and was supost to go back September 15th 2010 and had unprotected sex when the shot was'nt effective anymore, had unprotected sex october 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and still no period its been about 45 days and i was talking to my friend about this and she has a baby shes only 17 but got pregant at 16 and the funny thing is that her baby is my cousin cause my cousin was having sex with her and the crazy part is i met her on the inernet anyways... she was telling me that u can indeed get pregant witin 45 days but it takes atleast 2 weeks to show up that your pregant so im gonna wait it out and see what happens within 2 weeks comes and go get a pregancy test to make sure im really pregant, but i sleep alot in the afternoon i find myself getting very tired during the day i dont wanna do nothing or go anywhere but stay at home and sleep and i have serious back pain that kills, and sharp lower abdomail pain, as well. i just wish i knew what was going on with me like am i pregant or what? does anyone know what the heck is going on lol

Hey girls. Was wondering if someone can help me out. I been having symptom likes since 3 weeks ago. but I dont know if im pregnant or not. I have irregular menstrual which makes me feel stupid about myself not keeping track of my period. But all i remember is that my last period was on the 25th and it was really light red/pink. 1week I felt nauseated, faint, dizziness, and exhausted. 2nd week I had headaches and food craving. 3rd week (which is this week now) i felt soreness of breast, soreness of nipples and cramps that come and go. It was making me go nuts so lastnight (oct. 18,2010) i went to walmart to go by a Early Pregnancy Test and peed on the stick once i got home. The test showed that on the control window it was a dark blue line, but the result window showed that the line was really faint. This is really confusing me. Please Help!

well, i'm havin the same problem i'm burping alot then normal i burp up anything oh and i'm not Lactose Intolerance no more i'm 17 n dont know what 2 do because these things r confuseed mee i had sex 4 weeks ago n mii period is n 2- or 3 days n no sign of it starting. i have heartburn alot n backpain n burping alot....n headaches alot more n more, the pain i have dont feel like mii period is comin at all. i'm having pain n mii lower abdomen pain its crazyy.. i had sex on the 2,3,4,9 so idk i never been pregnant. mii boobs been feeling heavy n mii stomach been bloated. mii line on mii stomach is gettn dark a lil mii nipples r gettn dark a lil n mii right side i been have senasations dont feel right. but the pain n mii back omg doesnt feel the same as mii period please tell me what should i do. i was gon take a test 2 c mii idk kinda scarred i kno i'm young bt idk. jst need help =]]] kinda hopin i am.

Sis you end up being pregnant?

I have a question.Iam pregnant and I have three already,itd not easy taken care of them is it right or wrong to asume I cant take care of the baby and get a abortion?

Do a PCOS test prescribed by Doctor