hi, i am 16 years old , and i am having spotting 3 days before my period, and i am on the pill, so i know exactly when it comes. i have usually unprotected sex, but my bf never "goes" in me. not once. i havn't taken a test yet, an i plan to. but i wanted to know if it could be something else.
i can not be pregant. my parents, if they know, will make me have this child. and i can not do that.
plus my bf, he might want me to have it aswell. an i just dont know what to do .
please help !! :-(

kitccass,

Have you been taking the pill exactly as prescribed? If so there is only a slight chance of pregnancy. Even less since your BF never has ejaculated in you.

It could be your birth control pill making you spot or maybe a hormonal imbalance.

By all means test if you do not have your period.

keep us posted, good luck.

I think it was something to do with a pill, because i am still bleeding, and i just started my period yesterday. Its going on an off, should i go to my docter with my mom ?? just in case theres something wrong ?

How long have you been on the pill?

Tell your mom about the on-off bleeding and different period. It never hurts to get checked out.