I am a 26 yr old and mother of 2 (7 &3). I've been cramping somewhat in my abdomen, and my nipples are very tender. Usually before my period, I get cramping and my breasts are sore, but this feels to me like I'm pregnant. My last period was on August 20th. I know it seems very early, but I "Feel" like I'm pregnant, but got a negative result>???????

Any advice would be great>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;-)

The earliest you will recieve a positive on a pregnancy test(if you are pregnant) is about 4 days before your NEXT period, and you are not that close yet..

A blood pregnancy test performed by your doc would be accurate.

I hope there is someone who knows what I mean when I say "I FEEL" I 'm pregnant. Having been pregnant 3 times prior, a woman usually can feel that she's pregnant...... I just don't know anymore

i know what you mean! i feel pregnant too. my boyfriend thinks im crazy... ive said its like when you feel a cold come on and you just know you are getting a cold... i feel the same way about this feeling like im pregnant... dont know when my last period was exactly but i know the only time i had sex was on the 11th but i would bet my life LITTERALLY that i am pregnant

I know how you feel, I had my normal period just three weeks ago and I have all the symptoms, I already have 2 boys so the symptoms I feel are very familiar. I have had 3 negative tests, it is very confusing!

If anyone can help me please ............. I had a miscarriage on Oct 11th. My first period after was Nov.13- Nov.17 Normal. My doctor says once u have a period after the miscarriage their normal again. Well its Dec. 21 I haven't started yet, I have a 28 day cycle. i have be having symptoms like dizzieness being lightheaded, nausea. But, I took a pregnancy test honestly 5. 2 ept's and 3 cheap brand called Baby test. the first ept ws tooking the Dec 17 it was neg I took it about 8:Oo @ night. I took the next ept the next day it said neg. I took about 10:00 in the moring when I first woke up, but i went back into the bathroom about 1:00 that afternoon and it was positive. So I'm confused. Someone please help. %-)

where you pregnant because I am going through the samr situation

Yes, I know how you feel. I have 3 children and I had a tubal 6 years ago. My period is 2 month late, and I got 2 negative hpt results and one positive. I also got a negative result from blood test. I have 3 children, I know what I'm feeling. I feel pregnant. I definetely feel pregnant. If not, something is going on and its making me feel pregnant.

where you pregnant because i have the same situation, only i have no children i'm 17

I am a 22 year old girl. I had unprotected sex on the 28th sept and my last period was on the 11th sept (i think) I know that I only had the unprotected sex 4 days ago but I feel like im pregnant! I hav a crampy feeling in my abdomen. is it possible to feel like this so soon?

yes i know what you mean.. i keep saying to myself that its in my mind but it feels too real. but my test are negative

Me and my husband are trying to conceive, we've had sex everyday since ovulation, I got my period last month on the 15, and tomorrow will a month...so I just wondering if I'm pregnant or not, I took 2 tests that claimed you can find out 4 days before your missed period of you're pregnant. I have all the symptoms, fatique, tender breast, nauseau, cravings, cramping...

please help i don't know if i am pregnant or not..
my last period was on nov. 7th. i was supposed to
get mine on dec 7th and it is now the 14th and no
period.. i took 4 pregnancy tests but they all said negative.
i don't know if i am or not because i have sore breasts, i
can't sleep, i get stomach cramps, discharge, but all four
tests said i was not. any advice?

Ok so I am 23 years old and over the last 3 months I have had unprotected sex with my bf at least 3 times.......my period is known to be very irregular, only a few a year, my last being the end of October. Any @ the 7th of January I started spotting, real light and I could only see it when I wiped.....maybe a clot or two. This only lasted a few days and haven't been back since, it threw me off because I never experienced it before. Since then I have been having frequent headaches, back aches, cramping, nausea but no vomiting, exhaustion, heartburn, sore breast....especially my nipples, I have been burping like carzy and more recently I have been constipated. I took several HPT's but all were negative but the line was very faint......not like example on the box. I also went to the doctors today for an exam and was told everything looks normal.....I'm freaking out now because I know something is wrong. I think I am pregnant, they gave me a prescription for a pill that will make me start my period but I don't think I should take it........any advice????

I am having the same problem. I have not had a period since January 11th and it is now February 26th. I have all of the pregnancy sypmptoms that I researched online with the exception of constipation. I mean every pregnancy symptom!!! I still get negative test results and I even had a negative test result from blood work at the doctor. I think I just need to be patient because my friend at work is 10 weeks pregnant and finally got a positive test result. I would wait 2 more weeks and then test again. That's the only conclusion I can arrive at right now.