My husband had a vasectomy about 14 months ago but never went back for the post-op check to make sure he was "clean". We were going along fine, no problems but this month I have been having some pregnant symptoms. I have had pms symptoms head ache, cramping bloating but my breasts are super sore and I am SO tired. I am not due for my period for another week (I usually get some of these symptoms a few days before but not a good week). We have used the old pull-out method before, this is the first month we have really just we have thrown all forms of birth control out the window-could I be pregnant? I have 2 kids and with the second I knew the next day after sex I was pregnant-I felt that way this time too-just peranod or could it be real? I have been reading that vasectomies can fail but the percent is really low-that would be just like my husband to be one of the over-achievers in that failure rate :O if not prego (cross your fingers) anything else that can cause early symptoms? I have been fighting a cold for a couple of weeks-could that cause those symptoms?

did you get a preganancy test?

How did things turn out for you? I am in the same boat right now but 6 days late. I am scared to take a test but likely will tomorrow. It wouldn't be the end of the world but after 4 children and a vasectomy we thought we were done!! 8-|