my husband had a vasectomy 5 yrs ago.  I have had normal periods and some heavy at times.  When i was pregnant with my 6yr old i had really bad heartburn, gained weight just in my stomach, headaches, and diarrhea.  I have been having the same syptoms and wondering if i was pregnant.  I'm scared.  i've been completely faithful to my husband of almost 8yrs. 

Hi Laney,

Did your husband follow up after the vasectomy?  Was a sperm count done and it cleared?

Do they have pregnancy test kits in the stores where you live? You might want to try one out.

I got a vasectomy 35 years ago and I haven't produced a single rug rat since.

I'm having the exact same situation right now. My husband had a vasectomy almost 5 years ago and I've also been faithful. Now I get hungry up to 9 times a day, but also unable to eat anything. Smells are really stronger and nauseating. My nips have changed, become bigger and puffy. I have that light brown line down my abdomen, I swear it wasn't there the last time I checked! Please keep us updated and I'll do the same. I've heard that up to 10% of vasectomies fail, but doctors will never tell you that!

I was the product of a failed vasectomy. My father was one of the 10% that had to have it done twice. Once before and once after me...