Hello, I am 27 years old and have been with my current boyfriend for over a year and a half and I am experiencing some pregnancy symptoms. By the way, he had a vasectomy about 8 years ago and has not been back to the doctor ever to check his sperm count. (I should note that I have since asked him to go get his count tested). I first noticed that my breasts were getting pretty swollen and tender, pretty standard for me before I get my period...But, I never got my period and am currently 7 days late. I took three (3) pregnancy tests about 2 hours apart on the fourth day I was late which all came out negative except for one, which I think I may have botched. I am ALWAYS on time and every 28 days with the same flow to the minute. I have only been late once in my entire life and that was because I was indeed pregnant, which ended in miscarriage. I plan on taking another HPT in another week. So, for about two (2) weeks my symptoms are tender/swollen breasts, missed period, and sensitive/irritated (wierd) gums and minor cramping. I may have a couple of others but I think they just may be related to anxiety over this. I have no history of major medical issues. I AM going to the doctor but not until next week and I would just like to hear a different opinion from women who might have had similar issues. I am FREAKING out because I am a very healthy person and if I am not pregnant I am concerned it may be something serious. My questions are (1) Could I be pregnant even though he has had a vasectomy? (2) What might be another explanation other than pregnancy? (3) Could I be experiencing a ectopic pregnancy? (4) Is it possible to have three "not pregnant" results and still be pregnant? I feel like it should be an impossibility at this point!

You should see a doctor and have them do a blood test to be sure. Sometimes hpts aren't very accurate depending on what time of the day you take them.

its totally possible, though not as likley, to get prgenant even if he had a vasectomy, I have a 3yo and my husband had a vasectomy several years before my son was born. ocassionaly they do not work and it is possible for them to 'fix' themselves depending on the type of procedure it was. definately see you dr to be sure. and have him get his count checked evrey few years if you really dont want any kids just to be safe.

hi my husband had a vercectomy bout 4 yrs ago i wish he dint as would love more but im due for my periods every month on time never late but the last 2 weeks ive felt horrible i done one test and waited it had one bright line in one window and a really faint one in the other i cant understand wats going on but im really confused is there any way i could be pregnant ????

Were you pregnant?