ok to be honest i dont really remember what happened. My boyfriend stayed over mine on friday17th myself and my boyfriend and i think we may of messed around that night before... I think it was only me who. Received tht day but saturday morning we had unprotected sex for around 30 second at the most then i made him stop because i realised hat wen were doing. The monday before that i got the depo provera jab that was the last day of my period or i had finished that day. If i did finishs i understand the jab dos not work until a week after... When we had unprotected sex that saturday he did not cum at all. Only precum.... And im sure he never ejaculated they day before either... What are my chances of being pregnant because i am freaking out about having symptoms... My perid should come next week but i kmow after taking the depo provera jab i may not get one....

It's hard to say you should be fine - as Depo works right away (if it's given in the first 5 days of your period) And also even if this was your first time of Depo, you should have ovulated 14 days before your last period! So I am pretty sure you are fine! Just know that Depo is NOT 100% effective, and I will tell you what I tell EVERYONE and that is to have your boyfriend wear a condom ALWAYS!

Were you drunk/hungover - the reason why you can't remember? Just concerned as why you can't remember!