me and my g.f had unprotected sex like m****s but we only went for like a min and i did not cum at all i think there was a lil precum but she got the birth control shot 2 days later, precisely about 35-40 hours after we had sex. the blood test they gave her was negative when she got the shot. what do u think the chances are she is pregnant? me and her are extremely worried about it. o.O plz help! thank you!

Sorry. forgot to add something about it. My g/f says she was not ovulated at the time we had sex. i dont kno how to edit posts. lol 8-|

Opps! keep forgeting to add things about it! She was supposed to get her period 2 days after we had sex but she missed it. she got the shot the day before her period was due so please take that into consideration. is it possible to get pregnant 2 days before ur period? Thanx Again! :-)

It is generally not possible to get pregnant 2 days before your period is due. What shot was it? Generally any of the morning after contraceptives will cause late/early periods. I would think it is very unlikely that she is pregnant. If she hasn't had her period in three weeks then she could take a test. If she was given the depo provera shot, she may not get her period for a couple of months

I am not very sure about the shot she had but i know it lasts 3 months and it causes moodswings and stuff.
Would the shot have any effect on whether she is pregnant or not? being it was administered 2 days after intercourse when i pulled out.
thanx! :-D

If the shot lasts for three months it is probably the Depo Provera shot. I was on it for 3 1/2 years and didn't get my period in that time, so don't stress if she doesn't get hers. It is very common to have light or no bleeding while on this birth control. I didn't notice it to cause mood swings, I did put on a bit of weight on it though. The side effects are different for everyone.
Depo Provera changes the lining of the uterus to prevent implantation in the event that an egg was fertilized. Since she was almost due for her period anyway I would say that there is very little chance that she is pregnant, the doctors must be sure that she is not as they wouldn't put her on Depo if there was a chance she could be pregnant.
Hope this helps

Weird things happen but it is not so common for a woman to get pregnant two days prior to her period. The reason she tested negative before she got the shot was because no test will test positive two days after an intercourse. The egg hasn’t been implanted just two days after the unprotected intercourse. It takes at least 6 days to implant into the uterus lining and then maybe another 6-7 to show positive on the test.

I reckon there was no way your girlfriend got pregnant from two seconds of unprotected intercourse when you didn’t even ejaculated inside of her. Additionally, it wasn’t her ovulating period either. In my opinion, the chance of impregnation is minimal, almost non-existent. Personally, I think (from what I have been reading) that there is NO sperm in the precum unless you already ejaculated that day and had not urinated following the first ejaculation. If you did ejaculate previously that day and urinated, then urine would have killed all the sperm that was left in the urethra from your first ejaculation. If you haven’t urinated, some of the sperm could have stayed in the urethra and precum could have picked it up and carried it to her vagina. Even if this had happened, you two are still safe because she didn’t ovulate.

Thanx for the help guys, yeah i remember i masturbated the previous day and ejaculated, i urinated many times between then and when i had sex because i drink lots of coffee when i wake up in the morning. probably urinated 6-8 times since i ejaculated last from masturbateing. i also took 2 showers since then and throughly cleaned my penis and everything with shower gel.

woohoo im gay

Hi, I had protected sex with my girlfriend and while we were doing it...the condom split open...we quickly stopped having sex and i checked the condom to see if there was any precum in it...i saw some and i was wondering if its possible that if any got in her, it can get her pregnant...i no for a fact i didnt ejaculate in her but im worried that maybe a little precum went into her...please answer this as soon as you can...thank you

there might and there might not..but to make sure tell her take the hpt in 14days..

me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom but the condom broke and we really wasn't paying attench...so we keeped going..i know he did precum i'm not really sure if he cummed or not...i told him about this and he said no matter what the problem is he will be there...but i'm worried i got a negitive on my home pregnancy test and my period isn't till the 13th but i'm bleeding now and it is really really heavy and i usually have somewhat heavy periods...what is wrong should i go straight to a docoter or just wait to see if it stops

if your period is regular n heavy bleeding that good sign tat you might not get pregnant but to double sure..take the hpt in 14days after the day the intercourse...