I am 15 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago, and it was about a week after my period was over. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate in me, but I do know it's possible to get pregnant from precum. the last 4 days I've been having this brownish, black, stringy discharge. Yesterday there was a little red in it too. I'm hoping I'm starting my period, but I'm not sure exactly what's going on. I was hoping you could tell me what it is. Also, I was hoping that the chances of getting pregnant off of precum are slim compared to full ejaculation. i'd like to know asap. thankyou so much!

im 16 and it is possible to get pregant becuase it is sperm but in a small amount. sence your it is the time of the month for you nd that you are bleeding then i guess you started your period. i also bleed out brown nd black sometimes to, so i think that is normal but if you never experienced this before i advice you to go see a doctor =].

Lets make some corrections.

PRE-EJACULATORY FLUID IN ITSELF CANNOT GET YOU PREGNANT BECAUSE IT HAS NO SEMEN. But wait!

If there is semen in the urethra then the precum could pick it up on the way. That is the only way it can lead to pregnancy. Since things like piss can wash it out, it is likely that very little semen was in the precum and thus very unlikely of pregnancy. The chances are extremely low because at MOST there is a few thousand little ones in his precum compared to nearly a million that is usually required to get past the acidic environment in the vagina. Most are killed instantly.

MOST cases, as it turns out, of women getting pregnant from precum happened when their men lied about withdrawing on time(and thus not actually from precum). VERY rarely does a man not know if he withdrew on time. Sometimes they just dont want u to know, its cruel, but they know if you dont get pregnant than they wont have to verify it.

However, brownish discharge a few days before pregnancy(Although a week before hand is the usual trend) is a VERY BAD sign. A very small percent of women get this; some experts deny its existence. It could be implantation bleeding, or when the fertilized egg burrows into your endometrium creating a little bit of weird blood. This usually lasts only one day, sometimes two, and many times can only be noticed when u wipe. It is very faint, and can be brownish, pinkish, or sometimes even reddish(But usually not dark red).

So to answer your question, you could be pregnant. Do not panic until a week after your period is late. When this happens you need to either get a home-pregnancy-test or a test from a doctor. Avoiding your troubles will not make it go away.

I just wanted to make something clear:

Precum isn't sperm. Its a bunch of bases used to make the urethra a better environment for the exiting sperm. Generally, this highers the pH of the area in the man's urethra making it hard for sperm to die on the way out. It's also a good lubricant, to make it come out smoothly. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SPERM. It is ONLY attached to the urethra, not to where sperm is made. There MUST be sperm in the urethra for it to have sperm in it. Generally, its impossible to know if there is sperm in the urethra, but if a guy hasn't ejaculated for 5 days, the odds are low.

IF the brown bleeding you have is part of normal bleeding liek the person who posted after you said, then you are not pregnant. This is likely since implanation bleeding only lasts a day or two. However, you could still be pregnant. A low chance is a chance. Try to relax. Stress(and weight or exercise changes) can postpone or make a period earlier. Try to ease your mind until the period is a week late. If the period doesnt come by then, then you need to talk to a doctor or get an HPT.(Or even both probably |:-)

Good Luck--

Sammy Mohamed

I was foolign around with my boyfriend last night and he penetrated me half way, it didnt really hurt and he did not ejaculate inside me but im still worried that i can get pregnant. If i take the morning after pill will it mess up my next period? also I cant wait one month to find out if im pregnant im really stressing out! ! ! please help

sm89 wrote:

plan b doesnt mess up your period

its seriously not likely that you'd get pregnant, but if it makes you less worried i would go to planned parenthood and talk to someone about getting plan b

when they gave it to me, it was 2 small pills and i just took them with food and then there was nothing more to do and i got my period normally

if you ARE pregnant, it isnt harmful to the baby either...

hope i helped

sm89 wrote:

Yes, it can mess with your period. I took it shortly after my period and ended up having 3 periods in the same month. 1 before, 2 after. I also quickly gained like 10 lbs due to the sudden hormonal changes.

However, a month of a kooky period and 10 lbs were well worth not being pregnant for me.

I just want to say that Plan B (the morning after pill) CAN affect your period. I took it twice and both times it delayed my period and started me on a new cycle. It probably varies from person to person.

I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago now and expecting my period next week, altho im starting to worrying it wont come. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate in me but im still concerned, and think im worrying myself that im pregnant.

Last night I had sex with my boyfriend, unprotected. He didn't have a condom with him and I'm not on the pill so we tried the withdrawal method very quick, I would say only for a minute I was too nervous to let him keep on going and he didn't cum in me, but there may have been just a bit of precum. Also, my period should start next week and I'm hoping I won't be pregnant once I get it next week. So after doing all of this, what are my chances of truly getting pregnant? I could really use some answers right about now, I'm very scared and nervous. Thank you :-)

I had sex about 2 weeks ago, and I have an irregular period, it's always been irregular. The guy pulled out before ejaculating, but I was talking to my friend about it and she mentioned to me about pre-cum and now I'm really scared, cause I'm 16 and don't want to be pregnant... lol... but I have a really soar throat, like I feel like vomiting and I've always had fatigue, but now I have to pee often... am I pregnant?

yoo...i had sex about a wk or so ago, and 2 wks before than, i merely entered her vagina, but had mildly ejaculated couple mins before. when i had sex i entered a few times and then used a condom, in which i ejaculated. the scary thing is, she was supposed to have her period a wk ago and she still hasnt had it. i'm reali worried she's pregnant, we're both young and this absolutely the opposite of anything we want to face at this point. she told me she has irregular cycles, but we're still scared as hell that this time it could be because of pregnancy...wat are the odds? can sumone plz tel me? :-(:-(

So let me start by saying I don't think I'm pregnant but I still get paranoid thinking its still a possibility and I start driving myself insane. I'm 19 and a month ago, me and my ex boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) had sex unprotected but he did not cum inside me. I got the day after pill just to be safe, got my period a week or 2 later and everything was fine.

Awhile after the break up, a guy friend of mine and I had sex about a week and a half ago. I only wanted to do it if he had a condom and he did. I cannot end up pregnant right now so I try to stay safe. Anyways, after some time, I wanted to be sure the condom wasn't ripped so he checked and it was at the tip a little. he put on a new one, and went at it again but that one ripped as well. (i think the size of the condom was too small) so we decided to stop the sex. Therefore, he didn't cum inside me. And he did urinate before having sex so that information about peeing could have washed out any sperm he may have had. Now, because of the day after pill from before, idk when my period is going to come next or when i was ovulating... I know that there is always a risk of pregnancy when the penis comes in contact with a vagina, but i honestly feel like i would have that girl intuition and know if i was pregnant and i do not think i am but maybe i could be lying to myself. but a second opinion may help to put my mind at ease or someone else with this same situation. thanks!

kkzr28 wrote:

I too am 15 and i had unprotected sex wit my boyfriend,but he ejaculated on my tummy, my period is due this week but there is a brownish yellowish discharge on my underwear. I am concerned that i am pregnant. But i read that pre-cum only has an insignificant amount of sperm, but it can get you pregnant. i too am worried if i am pregnant. so i just have to do more research and so should you. good luck :D

Hi, im 16 years old and me and my boyfriend of 9 months were having sex no more than a minute and i told him to pull out because something wasn't right and the condom was broken. Now Im freaking out that my ego is prego!!!

Its almost been 2 weeks and i haven't woken up with morning sickness and my discharge is normal,
but im still scared!

Could someone PLEASE help me ASAP! o.O