Been taking depo for 6 months but my last shot was in March 2012. Since than I have been having unprotected sex with no period. Last time I had unprotected sex was July 6th. Had minor spotting in June. Now my breast are tender, & my stomach feels full all the time, it's hard to breathe when I sleep on my stomach, & I've been feeling a little nauseous but no vomiting. Haven't had a regular period since I started the shot. Haven't had a period since June. Could I be pregnant or is this effects of me stopping the depo provera shot?

I have the same symptoms, and my last shot was in January (and we are ready for kids, so there is no preventing a pregnancy).  From what I am reading, it is normal and part of the hormonal changes when you come off of the shot.  I have lost count how many PG tests I have taken, and all have been negative.  I came back to reading this site because my nausea and all of the other symptoms (sore breasts, increased sensitivity of smell, etc.) happen in a predictable wave of approx. every 4 weeks (as if I am about to start my period) but I never start and I am not pregnant.  I would say it is normal.  It wouldn't hurt to take an over the counter PG test; but if it comes out negative, I wouldn't fret and think its a false negative.  The test is pretty accurate and more than likely you aren't if it is negative.  Unfortunately, the doctors don't tell you much of this, if they even know about it.  I had to look online to see if I was crazy, but I feel better knowing it is pretty normal for someone coming off of the shot.  Hope this info helps.

I'm 18 am I've been feeling the same way can't never lay on my stomach long always campping always haven gas be feeling like I have a throw up but it never seems to come up and I've been on the depo shot since may on this year and I've already started to see blood the color is not a full red its like a brown color to it hard for me to sleep at times I just wanna know could I be pregnant.