After I had protected sex (the barrier method) on the 1st of September I started Tri-Nessa (contraceptive) on the 5 of September (the day I started my period 3 days early, but this was not unusual). I had my period for the normal seven days but I also had terrible side effects with Tri-nessa that made it difficult to concentrate in class (I'm a 20 year old college student) I stopped taking it on the 17th and started Lutera on the 20th (which I again had a period that was three days with medim bleeding and about three or four days of light bleeding). Since I started lutera my nipples occasionally are sore when I touch them or press against them, I sometimes have mild lower back pain, and I have odd abdominal pain. It last for only a second but it's like something is pushing against my stomach. I haven't gained weight, but I do get full easier then I used to. My question is, could I be possible be pregnant? I took two pregnancy test (one a week after sex and one just a week ago) and both came out negative. But I've read stories and such and saw that people can still be pregnant after two negative tests. So what do you guys think? I'm kind of freaking out lol

I honestly don't think you're pregnant. As long as you had used protection and it was successful (condom didn't break without knowing, didn't forgot to take your pill), then I think you should be okay. :) I've read a lot of things about how BC doesn't interfere with pregnancy tests, meaning that the hormones won't give you a positive test back, so I think you're good. If you are really worried about it, Id go see a specialist. All those side effects also could be because of your switching of BC. Id look more into what certain side effects those have on you. 

Thank you for responding. I'm heading to planned parenthood tomorrow to get a pregnancy test anyway and I planned on talking to them about the effects to make sure it's normal :) Thanks you again.

You're so welcome! I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck :)