I've been on birth control for the last couple months. I had unprotected sex on the 11th and was supposed to start my period on the 13th. I'm almost a week late now. Ever since Thursday, I haven't been able to keep anything down and am extremely tired. I took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Could I be pregnant or am I just sick?

I've been taking hpt too and all three have come back negative but I still have the symptoms so I set up a doc app. for friday. You should do the same because they can tell you if you are for sure or if you're not.

I would totally go in and get your blood drawn. The hormone that is detected in your urine that is picked up by the pregnancy test is in your blood first. It takes time before the hormone is in such abundance it spills (for lack of a better word) into the urine. So i would go get the blood test that should definitely tell you the answer.

Good luck

xoxo
JESTER