im 16 and i have been peeing alot and my belly has gotin alot bigger. Me and my boyfriend had protected sex 1 month ago and as we were having sex the condom broke could i be pregnant. I AM SO SCARED CAN YOU HELP

MS BAMBI I NO U ARE BUSY ANSWERING EVERONES PROMBLEMS BUT I TRULY NEED UR HELP TO AND FROM ANYONE ELSE

WHO ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE !! THANNKKK YOOOUUU...

My name is TAE012 and i am 19 yrs old i have been tryn to get pregnant with my fiance for six months now omg i really need some advise.. well my periods are very irregular ! March 30th 2012 i had a normal period it lasted all the way till April 6th.. Right after my period we had unprotected sex for a whole month of April tryn to catch what ever day i ovalate ! i was lookin foward to not having my period at the end.. come to find out i spotted April 30-May 3 it was a dark.. dark brown looking blood ... then i took a HPT.. still no sign of pregnancy! yesterday 5/10/12 i had this pure white mucus come out while me and my fiance was having sex.. that has never happened b4! now today 5/11/12 I am spotting again this time its bright red blood and its not clotty.. i dnt no what to do or think im tired of being disappointed with the HPT sayn im not pregnant evertime.. PLEASE HELP..