hi everyone, im in desperate need of advice.

i was 11 days late, then yesterday i took a HPT which was neg. Straight after,  i began bleeding, but its not a normal period, im usually in alot of pain and my period is red, clotty and heavy!

What im experiencing now is a extremely light flow, its pink and so watery! im in no pain.

my cycle is normally 32 days. oh and me and my bf dont use protection however he does not finish inside me,

Sorry about all the details guys, im just freaking out, im only 18 :( i dont know what to do!

Someone please help!!

Go to the doctor and get tested HPT are not always accurate

im so afraid to go to the doctors !
my parents will kill me if im pregnant, are these normal symptoms of pregnancy though? a light pink period?

i dont have any other symptoms except tiredness and moodyness

you could still be prego, you could go to a free clinic and have another test done after your period by then if you are prego their test will be able to pick it up ....good luck and remember its not the end of the world if you are :)