ok so me and my fiance have been TTC for several months now with no luck but last month i never had a period i took a test when i thought i was late but it was negative, i have felt like iwas coming on my period for about 3 weeks now but nothing as yet. i havent told my fiance i did a test as he would like me to wait i still havent come on my period and i have never missed a period in my life even when mega stressed, i keep reading articles on implantation bleeding does everyone have it? i was going to wait till next week to do another test as then i will definatly be late, i feel bad for my fiance as he really wants me to be pregnant.

can someone just give me some advice i have been experiencing symtoms but i dont no if its all in my head!!

any advice would be very gratefull

thanks xx

Hi honey! There is something called "Hysterical Pregnancy" where you want or don't want a baby SO much that your brain thinks you are and starts the same symptoms! I will help you further would a bit more information OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you ovulate?
3. What dates did you have sex?
4. Have either of you been tested for an STI/STD?
5. When did you take the test?

hi @ bambi27

im not sure my answers are going to help you much but here it goes....

my last period was late december not sureof the exact date

i do not know when i last ovulated as i stope tracking it because i was sick getitng dissapointed

again the dates i didnt record for the same reason

i have never been tested as i hav only been with 2 people and they both were tested whn got with them

but i have had blood test forother tings and ask for results fr everything an it all came up fine

i took the test last last friday 29th jan

thank you xx

your right that doesnt help!!! ;-) XD

OK! the only way we are going to know is by waiting! Lets wait 3 or 4 more days then take a high end HP'T in the morning! in the mean time I want you to start taking prenatal vitamins - IF you are pregnant these help the baby's development they are proven to increase your fertility substantially! So I want you to start those and give yourself a few days and take a test in the morning and then let me know OK? Good luck and everything crossed for you!

Ok I have some folic plus at home I took some this morning I have a clear blue pregnancy test at home but I'll get a digital one I think I'll wait untill after Wednesday as I have an important work interview on wednesday so I'll wait untill Thursday morning.

Thank you so much! Xxx

It's not just folic acid it is a combination of that and Biotin - which is found in prenatal vitamins! So see if you can get some of those - any kind will do!

ok i will do.

still no sign of period yet

i had really bad back ache last night and left side of my lower abdomen was hurting. i went to bed early after snapping at my fiance for not listening to me! lol and when i went to bed i feel asleep straight away and slept untill 10am this morning but the back ache had gone.

its 4pm now and im so tired i dont want to do anything my back is hurting again! i usualy tidy the house and cook but cannot be bothered and i have a really bad headache....

waht does this all mean???

It means you have a backache!!!! ;-) ;-) XD XD JJust kidding iwth you, Actuall those sound like pregnancy symptoms, BUT they also can be from PMS! We will know in a couple of days! Definitely let me know OK? Olso DEEP muscle massage is great for your back and hips!

Ok lol I've read some other posts that you have replied to about predicting pregnancy PLEASE PREDICT MINE!!! Lol x

OOOHHH A TEST!!!!!! ;-)

It's REALLY hard due to you not having dates etc. I usually ask this question too! "Do you FEEL pregnant?" Like REALLY feel it not hoping for it! ANY test needs sufficient HCG levels to be able to detect if you are pregnant or not! So usually I would say test now, BUT it ALL depends on WHEN and IF you conceived! Lets give it another day or so and see if your period comes on! In the mean time start taking prenatal vitamins OK? So fingers crossed and please let me know!

Hi Bambi well I couldn't wait so I took two tests on Wednesday and they were both negative, but still no sign of period still what do you think?

I don't think you answered this but here goes, Have your periods been regular? Also when you say trying, how long would you say?

My periobs have been regular yes. And we have been trying since September last year x

I think it's time for you to see a doctor, 1st for a blood test to determine If you are pregnant or not! And 2nd to try and get to the bottom of this for you! Start taking prenatal vitamins - if you are they help with the development of the baby, if you aren't they have been shown to DRAMATICALLY increase your fertility! Lets get to the bottom of this 1st OK? Then I can give you some ideas on how to help nature along!

Ok so you don't think I should take another test? Oh no I hate needles do I have to? X