okay so, ive taken home pregnancy test and they have come out negative, yet ive had many of the pregnancy symptoms as in back pain feet hurting, after noon nausea, heartburn, belly and breast itching, if i lay on my stomach i get uncomfortable, im gaining weight and ive been eating the same like always and ive been doing alot of walking since im doing alot of hours in the medical field, and many people tell me my stomach is starting to shape like a pregnant person and when they touch it they tell me its starting to get harder and apparently my uterus is too. but idk what to think may i be pregnant or not??

When was your last period?

If you took a HPT more than 7-10 days after your period was due, you are probably not pregnant. The test is very accurate if used properly. Testing early can give you a "false negative."

You can always get a blood test to confirm.

i missed november n december. and got on 3 of january lasted for 5 days n as light. and usually hen i miss its almost 2 weeks long n heavy. well i dont member when i took the test

oh n i missed this montth too

So you had a period in January but it was lighter than normal. No period for February yet. When did you have sex last?

last time was the last monday of november

How irregular are your periods usually?

I'd suggest you see your OB/GYN for an exam and possible blood work to confirm.