i had unprotected sex 8 days ago 5 days ago i started experiencing headaches, 3 days ago i experienced nausea. when i had unprotected sex i had finished up my period like by 5 days.. i also have poly cystic ovarian syndrome what are my chances of being pregnant.

Headaches and nausea are not symptoms specific to pregnancy so it is impossible to say for sure. It would be very early for any symptoms to show.

Having sex 5 days after your period however is likely approaching your peak fertility. Do you know when you ovulate?

PCOS may make it harder for you to become pregnant.

It's possible you are pregnant. Even in the best cases the odds are about 1 in 5.

You can test when your next period is due. Testing early frequently results in "false negatives." False positives are very rare.

Hope it helps.

I have a question to ask. I had my period last September 21, and had sex on September 24 and 25 and October 3 and October 13 was the last intercourse we had. We always had protected sex. I have been depressed last week because of certain things. Then i start searchin about cramping things because i beleive i'd be having my period on the 19th. But when i saw the discussions about cramping as a sign of being pregnant, then i got concious about everything. My aerolas are usually in it's medium size, i had it when i was still 13 or 14. When i got to play with it, it turns smaller and my nipples are rised, then after few minutes, it'll turn back to the medium size areolas. Is it normal? or is it a sign of pregancy? T.T oh please do help me, im only 18 and i don't know anything about these things, it's only been a week since i'm fertile. And i'm scared if im pregnant or what. T.T i checked on my heartbeat too, and it thuds so fast, i don't think it's double? but it's like im palputating. and when i had this red spots on my skin, that'll be a sign of my period but i'm still scared! and also one thing, one sign of my period is that i get to fart everytime. Do you think im just paranoid? or am i really pregnant? PLEASE HELP!

Hey Ive Been Trying to Get Pregnant For About 8 Months Now We Have Sex Pretty Much Twice A Day This Month i Recently Started My Period But I Was A Day Late An It Hit heavy But Its Slowing Down Now Im Kind Of Spoting Am I Pregnant.. Another I Dont No When i Ovulate Thats Why I Was Having Sex Everyday Is It Possible I Could Be Sterile ?.. Please Help

Lala - none of your symptoms are specific to pregancy. You also indicate that you had protected sex and don't expect your period for another few days. If you used protection correctly, the odds are very low, less than 2 in 100 chances of pregnancy.

Guest - We don't even begin to consider fertility issues until a year of trying has passed. Could you be infertile? You may be or your partner may be. Anything is possible. Without any tests we can't say for sure. The change in your period is "suspicious" but does not fall out of the realm of "normal." It does not sound like it was implantation bleeding. You can calculate your ovulation date using an online calculator or by Basal Body Temp. Basically you monitor your temperature.

Hope this helps.