Hi. I'm 24 year old female and a weird thing happened to me the other day. You see, I have met this guy about two weeks ago and I liked him very much. The love was so intensive that we jump into a bed after one week or so. He used condom all the time and everything was perfect. But after a week I have noticed that my breasts are bigger and sore. I started to suffer from nausea and vomiting and all this made me to think about only one thing- pregnancy. How could this be!? I have always thought that it takes a lot more time to get pregnant than a week because of egg cell traveling, implantation and everything. Could this be possible!

I have read your post and I'm very sorry to say but- all this is very possible. You see, I can assume that your timing was perfect.
You probably had sex during your ovulation.
It means that your egg cell was already on the perfect place for fertilization and spermatozoids just did theirs job.
So, it is very possible for this to be probably the right explanation of what happened to you.
You can do some home pregnancy test to be sure or just wait for some days because, if you are not pregnant, you should get your regular menstrual period.
I'm very sorry but a lot of things can happen in a week period and that’s why you should know more about this in a future.

I am 23 years old, the first two days after my period I had sex with my first love and about 10 days later I had sex with one of my ex-boyfriends. I am pregnant and I don't know exactly who could be the father of my child? Could you help me?

it's probably your ex's because you were closer to your ovulation when you had sex with him. The only way to sure is to get dna. no one can tell you for sure but it is just a higher chance of it being your ex's. You had sex with your first love to soon after your period for it to be his. but anything is possible. good luck

It really depends on the length of your cycle when your fertile window is. For ex. if you have a 28 day cycle your fertile window begins day 11 of your cycle and ends around day 14. The cycle begins the first day of your period. So if your period lasts for 6 or 7 days and you had intercourse around day 9 or 10 and sperm lives for like 72 hours, its not impossible for your first partner to be the father. Its important that you tell them both if you don't know the length of your cycle or don't know when you ovulate.