My name is Tiffany, I was doing some research on My due date and when exactly did i get pregnant. My due date is March 21rst 2013. I had sex on June 10th 2012 and got my period on June 14th-18th, I then had sex on June 25/ 26th 2012 (midnight). My bf and i took a short break and I had sex with my ex bf on July 2nd. I found out i was pregnant on July 13th. From this app I have on my phone, based from my last period it says i was fertile from June23-29th and ovulated on June 28th 2012. On Friday August 31rst 2012 i went for my first sonogram app and my doctor said my baby was measured at 11 weeks and 1 day, so i knew i made 11 weeks the day b4 which was on Thursday Aug 30th. So every thursday I make a different week. I then counted back 9 weeks back and it landed on June 28th. This monday on November 26th I went for another sonogram app and they told me i was 23 weeks and 4 days meaning Today thursday november 29th i made 24 weeks, i then counted 22 weeks back and it still lands on June 28th. They said all is fine with the baby and that my due date is March 21rst 2013 i even counted 40 weeks and it falls on march 21rst. Now i havent spoken to my doctor about this because i recently just moved to PA and i have a brand new doctor and i am embarrassed, i made a huge mistake. I told my bf he is the father b|c my old doctor said it was too early for it to be my ex's but it eats me inside and i just need to know so it could ease my mind. Please if you could help me out i would gladly appreciate it. Is it my bf's or ex's from July 2nd. 

Thank you. 

Get a DNA test maybe?

probably the ex's, unless you ovulated a little early, but really more likely the ex