Hi! I am From Philippines, I've experienced 2 months delay of menstruation then just this last week of November I got my mens. I went to OB already and her diagnosis for me was normal sized anteverted uterus, intact endometrium and normal ovaries. I'm not pregnant at all but Me and my husband already want. What should I or we need to do to get pregnant? 

Hello Beybe

Here is little info about fertile days -

The fertile window

We’re talking about the days in a woman’s menstrual cycle when pregnancy is possible. Pregnancy is technically only possible during the five days before ovulation through to the day of ovulation.

These six days are the ‘fertile window’ in a woman’s cycle, and reflect the lifespan of sperm (5 days) and the lifespan of the ovum (24 hours).

If a woman has sex six or more days before she ovulates, the chance she will get pregnant is virtually zero. If she has sex five days before she ovulates, her probability of pregnancy is about 10%.

The probability of pregnancy rises steadily until the two days before and including the day of ovulation.

At the end of the ‘fertile window’, the probability of pregnancy declines rapidly and by 12-24 hours after she ovulates, a woman is no longer able to get pregnant during that cycle.

For those women who are not aware of their ‘fertile window’ or when they ovulate, sexual intercourse is recommended every 2 to 3 days to help optimise their chance of conceiving.

What is ovulation?

Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, moves down the fallopian tube, and is available in the fallopian tube to be fertilised.

Tracking your ovulation

• Work out the length of your average menstrual cycle. Day one is the first day of the menstrual period and the last day is the day before the next period begins.
  • Ovulation happens about two weeks before the next expected period. So if your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14.

Remember the ‘fertile window’ is the six days leading up to and including ovulation.

The three days leading up to and including ovulation are the most fertile. Depending on your cycle length the most fertile days in the cycle varies:

• If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14.
  • If you have longer cycles, say 35 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 21 and the most fertile days are days 19, 20, and 21.
  • If you have shorter cycles, say 21 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 7 and the most fertile days are days 5, 6, and 7.

To maximize your chances of getting pregnant, have frequent unprotected sex within your fertile days. Do not stress yourself too much, eat healthy, sleep well. Just keep a watch for your fertile days. Good luck

Jeyvee

Hi im from philippines, my OB diagnosis is Normal sized anteverted uterus, thick intact endometrium, polycrystic ovaries . My last period was on march 30-april 6 2017 then after that until now i didnt got my period.
Me and my husband is so excited for having a baby but it never happened. What should i do to got my period .
First week of june 2017 i experience spotting . I see it when i went to the cr and take a bath . A light brown blood .
I also experience back ache and head ache but in OB we didnt see a baby . And my period was too late . This is the first time ive encountered a long period though my period was regular.
Can you help me guys ?? Im so excited for having a baby .