I had sex with my ex on october 5th or 6th and then with my bf on either the 9th or 11th. I then found out that I am pregnant. I've had two ultrasounds. One just to find out and then one when I was around 5 months to find out the sex. BOTH of the ultrasounds said I'm due July 9th. Based on my due date it says that this is what I'm basing everything off of:

First Day of Last Menstrual Period:  October 2, 2012

Probable Date of Ovulation:  October 16, 2012

Possible Dates of Conception:  October 12 to October 20, 2012

Due Date:  July 9, 2013 (40 weeks)

I am really hoping that this baby is my bf's and I am definetly getting a DNA test done but I was just looking for some sort of peace of mind until then. Can someone please tell me the possibility of the baby being my ex's?!?! Please help!!!

The dates of the 9 - 11 are closer to your ovulation time and seeing as sperm can survive up to 5 days in the cervix and the egg 2 I would make my guess on the later of the dates then the first one.  Make sense?

Hope this helps

Yeah it makes perfect sense and I really do hope that it is not my ex's. I know the chances are slim but it still drives me crazy not knowing. Thank you though!

Do they both know that either of them may be the dad?

Yes they both know. My bf is going to submit to the DNA test since there is a more likely chance of the baby being his. Do you have idea what possibilty that there is of it being my ex's?

Like I said it is more likely that it is the second dates then the first due to your fertility time. Glad you kept the guys in the loop, more than what some women would do. Good for you. Not too much time longer left.