Hi im wondering if anybody can help me out. Im not sure who my childs father is between my boyfriend or ex biyfriend. My last menstrual period was late night on 4/19 - 4/26. I had sex with my ex on the 26th and then sex with my boyfriend on the 27th 28th 1st of may the 6th and the 12th of may. Prior to my period i had sex on the 16th of april and he 19th before i started my period. Can someone help?

Hi JasSho,

You had sex on day 7 with the ex.  You had sex on days 8, 9,12,17,23 with your boyfriend.

Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours after ovulation (possibly up to day 18).  Sperm can survive about 5 days.

So, if you ovulate early it could be the "ex."  Odds do favor it being your boyfriends but there is a chance.

A DNA test can confirm paternity.

Good luck.

What if my cycle iength is every 30 days?

And every month my period is a day or 2 late. Ex: june 13 , july 14 , aug 15. My period is never early so wouldnt that mean my cycle length is longer?

We still don't know exactly when you ovulated.

There is a chance it was your ex's. That's all we can say.

Only a DNA test can confirm paternity. That's it. NO test that can tell exactly when you conceived, no ultrasound, NOTHING.

Sorry.

Good luck.