I had sex around sep. 9th without a condom .. Im supposed to get my period Oct. 2 but i threw up the other morning , nausea and back pains .. Does this mean im pregnant??
A woman can get pregnant ONLY when these conditions are met -
- She is in her fertile days - see more info below
- She has unprotected sex during fertile days and the partner finishes in her
Here is info about fertility -
What is ovulation?
Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, moves down the fallopian tube, and is available in the fallopian tube to be fertilised.
Tracking your ovulation
- Work out the length of your average menstrual cycle. Day one is the first day of the menstrual period and the last day is the day before the next period begins.
- Ovulation happens about two weeks before the next expected period. So if your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14.
Remember the ‘fertile window’ is the six days leading up to and including ovulation.
The three days leading up to and including ovulation are the most fertile. Depending on your cycle length the most fertile days in the cycle varies:
- If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14.
- If you have longer cycles, say 35 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 21 and the most fertile days are days 19, 20, and 21.
- If you have shorter cycles, say 21 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 7 and the most fertile days are days 5, 6, and 7.
Hope this helps? Eat well, sleep well and drink lots of water. Good luck