Hey, really need help, been stressed alot lately, dealing with a female who been sleeping around on me, but all my life I've protected myself 98.% percent of the time, 28 with no kids. I know something is wrong because only the part of my penis that is irritated is the parts the condom dont fully protect, " the base down to my testicles! No significant signs or anything, just slightly, I mean really slightly reddish on base and testicles, itches from time to time, no pain at all though. I also urinate frequently when I drink water or smoke, sometimes when I urinate I have a split stream as if I did just have sex. Wont be able to afford a doctor for another month, feedback and honest advice will be much appreciated.

Of course, only a doctor (which you have made clear is not an option at this time) can say for certain, but it does sound like there could be some sort of skin irritation occurring, perhaps due to the soap that your partner uses or any douches or creams that she is using. Try washing with a very mild soap and daily using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and vitamin E, a good hydrator.  Good luck!