Hello i am vansh and my age is 30years according to age i think that my penis is too small .and discharge time is also less u think that the size of my penis is small with foreskin becos. Foreskin does not cone out the head of the penis. When i try to back the foreskin frim the glans it come back again on the glans for that reason i think that my discharge time is less and length of my penis is small . Pls tell me wht me should do for increse the discharge time and for growth of my penis.

There’s not really anything you  can do about penis size; it’s determined by your genes. But knowing how to use your penis, no matter what the size, is what is really important. To last longer, try edging for a couple of weeks: that means masturbating until you almost ejaculate, then stopping and letting the feeling subside slightly before starting up again; try to do this without ejaculating for a half hour or more, at least one a day for a couple of weeks. It may help you to have greater control when with a partner. It may lead to a sore penis, so make use of a top drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with a high end emollient, such as shea butter, for soothing relief.  Good luck!