Hi! I've noticed that some parts on my foreskin are red and irritated for the past 2 weeks and it gets a bit worse after masturbation. It's like the veins are really visible and the skin very thin. I only see it when I pull the skin back, it's on the inside part. I've never had sex before so it can't be an STD. There is no itchiness, pain or burning sensation, actually I feel nothing different, it's only the redness appearance. I stopped masturbating for 7 days now but it doesn't seem to get a lot better. It started after a night in which I masturbated over 3 times and I thought it would heal with time but it didn't. Does anyone know what it could be or if I should just wait longer for it to heal?

Skin rashes and irritations such as you describe can be very common among penises. The penis skin is VERY sensitive; it may just be reacting to the masturbation or it may be reacting to a chemical in your soap or detergent. Try regularly using a superior penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for a cream that contains a high end emollient like shea butter and a natural hydrator like vitamin E.  Good luck!